|Real Name||Kunal Kapur|
|Profession(s)||Chef, Restaurateur, Author|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 84 kg
in Pounds- 185 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date of Birth||18 September 1979|
|Age (as in 2017)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||St. Frances De Sales School, Delhi, India|
Institute of Hotel Management, Chandigarh, India
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate in Commerce
Course in Hotel Management
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
|Favourite Food||Mom's Made Food (Karele ki Sabzi)|
|Favourite Cuisnes||Indian, Italian, European|
|Favourite Destination||Singapore, Dubai|
|Favourite Chef||Sanjeev Kapoor|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Son- Ranbir Kapur
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kunal Kapur
- Does Kunal Kapur smoke?: Not Known
- Does Kunal Kapur drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Kunal Kapur is an Indian celebrity chef and restaurateur, best known as the host and judge of the TV series MasterChef India Season 1, 2 and 3 aired on Star Plus and Junior Masterchef India Season 1.
- Kunal was born in New Delhi to a Punjabi family.
- He belongs to the family of bankers and his parents wanted him to go for the same profession for which he graduated in commerce from Delhi University.
- He has been recognised amongst the Best Chefs in India by National Weekly Magazine – India Today.
- After a long career at the Taj group of hotels, he is now the Executive Sous Chef at the Leela Kempinski in Gurgaon. He had also opened a restaurant which has achieved the Best Restaurant Award thrice.
- He authored a cookbook ‘A Chef In Every Home: The Complete Family Cook Book‘.
- He hosted his first travel & food show ‘The Foodie comes to America’, shot entirely in New York and California, discovering the journey of Indian food in the USA. He was invited as a guest judge on an episode of Season 2 of MasterChef USA. Kunal also hosted season 1 and season 2 of ‘My Yellow Table‘ on NDTV Good Times and ‘Pickle Nation’, ‘Fit Foodie’, and ‘Celebrating Togetherness’ on Living Foods.
- His name was cited by Limca Book of Records for creating India’s largest “Chocolate Tower”.
- He also endorses Tupperware- an American multinational brand of home equipment.