Anand Piramal Height, Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
Age: 38 Years
Net Worth: $4.6 Billion
|Full Name||Anand Ajay Piramal|
|Famous For||Being the husband of Mukesh Ambani's daughter Isha Ambani|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 36 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Date of Birth||25 October 1984|
|Age (as of 2022)||38 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Bagar, Jhunjhunu district, Rajasthan, India|
|School||Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai|
|College/University||• Harvard Business School, Boston, USA
• University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• Bachelor's degree, Economics
|Address||'Piramal House' in Worli, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Swimming, Playing Cricket, Watching football|
• 'Hurun Real Estate Unicorn of the Year' 2017 by Hurun India
• 'Young Business Leader of the Year' by Hello
|Relationships & More|
|Engagement Date||7 May 2018|
|Engagement Place||Antilia, Mumbai|
|Marriage Date||12 December 2018|
|Marriage Place||Antilla, Mumbai|
|Children||On 19 November 2022, his wife, Isha Ambani, gave birth to twins, a boy named Krishna and a girl named Aadiya. Reportedly, the delivery took place in the United States. The Indian Express|
|Parents||Father- Ajay Piramal (Businessman)
Mother- Swati Piramal (Businesswoman, Doctor, Scientist)
Sister- Nandini Piramal (Elder)
|Beverage(s)||Chamomile Tea, Lemonade|
|Actor(s)||Hrithik Roshan, Varun Dhawan|
|Actresses||Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone|
|Singer/Band(s)||Coldplay, Ariana Grande, Pitbull|
|Football Team||Pune FC|
|Restaurant(s)||Pa Pa Ya, Kobe Sizzlers in Mumbai|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$4.6 billion (as of 2017)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anand Piramal
- Anand was born to a Marwari billionaire business tycoon father, who is the Chairman of Piramal Group & Shriram Group, and a Gujarati doctor and Padma Shri awardee mother.
- His uncle Dilip Piramal is the chairman of ‘VIP Industries.’
- During the first year of his college in 2004, he founded ‘DIA (Dreaming of an Indian Awakening),’ an NGO to help the poor in Rajasthan.
- Before joining the family business, he founded ‘Piramal eSwasthya’ in 2008, which was integrated into ‘Piramal Swasthya’ services in 2011 that aims to democratize healthcare.
- In the summer of 2010, he was confused on whether to pursue his career as a consultant or an entrepreneur. During that period, it was Mukesh Ambani who advised him to become an entrepreneur.
- The Piramals and the Ambanis have been family friends since the 1980s.
- After returning to India in 2011, he joined ‘Piramal Group’ as an Executive Director.
- He is responsible for managing the real estate entity, ‘Piramal Realty’ that carries out both the commercial and residential projects development in prime areas of Mumbai.
- He is the youngest President of the Indian Merchant Chamber – Youth Wing.
- He played a big role in the acquisition of prime land parcels across Mumbai and forming a team for various projects.
- In 2015, he raised $434 million from ‘Goldman Sachs’ and ‘Warburg Pincus’ for the growth of the ‘Piramal Group’ that is considered as one of the biggest private equity investments in the real estate in India.
- In May 2018, he proposed to Isha at a temple in Maharashtra’s Mahabaleshwar, which she instantly accepted.
- He is an avid dog lover and owns German Shepherd dogs.
- On 12 December 2018, Anand Piramal tied the knot with Isha Ambani. The marriage held at the Ambanis residence Antilla is considered one of the most expensive weddings in history that cost around US$ 100 million.
|↑1||The Indian Express|