|Full Name||Anand Ajay Piramal|
|Famous Role(s)/Famous For||Being Boyfriend of Mukesh Ambani's daughter Isha Ambani|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 36 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Date of Birth||25 October 1984|
|Age (as in 2017)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Bagar, Jhunjhunu district, Rajasthan, India|
|School||Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Harvard Business School, Boston, USA
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
|Educational Qualification(s)||Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Bachelor's degree, Economics
|Address||'Piramal House' in Worli, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Swimming, Playing Cricket, Watching football|
|Awards/Achievements||2018: 'Hurun Real Estate Unicorn of the Year' 2017 by Hurun India
2018: ‘Young Business Leader of the Year’ by Hello
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Engagement Date||7 May 2018|
|Engagement Place||Antilia, Mumbai|
|Marriage Date||December 2018 (expected)|
|Parents||Father- Ajay Piramal (Businessman)
Mother- Swati Piramal (Businesswoman, Doctor, Scientist)
Sister- Nandini Piramal (Elder)
|Favourite Food||Paneer makhani|
|Favourite Beverage(s)||Chamomile tea, Lemonade|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Hrithik Roshan, Varun Dhawan|
|Favourite Actresses||Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Singer/Band(s)||Coldplay, Ariana Grande, Pitbull|
|Favourite Football Team||Pune FC|
|Favourite Restaurant(s)||Pa Pa Ya, Kobe Sizzlers in Mumbai|
|Net Worth (as in 2017)||$4.6 billion|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anand Piramal
- Does Anand Piramal smoke?: Not Known
- Does Anand Piramal drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Anand was born to a Marwari billionaire business tycoon father, who is the Chairman of Piramal Group & Shriram Group, and a Gujarati doctor and Padma Shri awardee mother.
- During the first year of his college in 2004, he founded ‘DIA (Dreaming of an Indian Awakening),’ an NGO to help the poor, in Rajasthan.
- Before joining the family business, he founded ‘Piramal eSwasthya’ in 2008, which was integrated into ‘Piramal Swasthya’ services in 2011 that aims to democratize healthcare.
- In the summer of 2010, he was confused on whether to pursue his career as a consultant or an entrepreneur. During that period, it was Mukesh Ambani who advised him to become an entrepreneur.
- The Piramals and the Ambanis have been family friends since the 1980s.
- He is responsible for managing the real estate entity, ‘Piramal Realty’ that carries out both commercial and residential projects development in prime areas of Mumbai.
- He is the youngest President of the Indian Merchant Chamber – Youth Wing.
- He played a big role in the acquisition of prime land parcels across Mumbai and forming a team for various projects.
- In 2015, he raised $434 million from ‘Goldman Sachs’ and ‘Warburg Pincus’ for the growth of the ‘Piramal Group’ that is considered as one of the biggest private equity investments in real estate in India.
- In May 2018, he proposed to Isha at a temple in Maharashtra’s Mahabaleshwar, which she instantly accepted.
- If the reports are to be believed, the couple is set to tie the knot in December.