Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 25 Years
Hometown: Bamheta, Uttar Pradesh
|Nickname||Lucky Laxmi Yadav - Facebook|
|Profession||Cricketer (Wicket-keeper batter)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Domestic/State Team||• Delhi Women
• India B
• India A
• UP Warriorz Women
|Batting Style||Right hand batsman|
|Date of Birth||22 October 1997 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Bamheta Village, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Bamheta Village, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||Ram Kishan Institute, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Kundan Yadav (works in a private company)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||She has four siblings including three sisters and a brother, whose name is Ajay Yadav.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Laxmi Yadav
- Laxmi Yadav is an Indian cricketer who is known for being picked by UP Warriorz Women for Rs. 10 lakhs in the Women’s Premier League (WPL) auction held on 13 February 2023.
- She was interested in cricket since childhood and always received support from her family. In 2013, she started her training under coach Sanjay Nagar. Later, she joined Sunil Saini’s DS Cricket Academy, where Sanjay was the coach.
- Since 2011, she is part of the Delhi women’s cricket team and has represented it in the Ranji Trophy.
- She was selected for Delhi’s Under-19 team in 2015 and played the Senior Womens One Day League on 2 January 2015 against Maharashtra Railways.
- In Women Cricket Under 23 T20 League And Knockout (2018-19), she scored 92 runs off 85 balls against Arunachal Pradesh. She was also selected for India B for T20 Challenger Trophy in 2020 but did not get a chance to play.
- In 2019, she started playing for Indian Railways.
- She was the captain of the Under-23 team of Delhi. She represented India A in the Senior Women’s Challenger Trophy One Day Match 2021-22.
- In 2023, she was bought by UP Warriorz Women for Rs. 10 lakhs for the inaugural Women’s Premier League (WPL).