- Does Lockie Ferguson smoke?: Not Known
- Does Lockie Ferguson drink alcohol?: Yes
- Lockie Ferguson is a fast bowler having bowling speed of over 150km/h.
- During his school days, he won the National Schools Fast Bowling Competition in 2008.
- He also won the title of quickest secondary school bowler of New Zealand.
- Lockie Ferguson started playing cricket at the Parnell Cricket Club in Auckland, New Zealand.
- He made his first-class debut in 2013 for Auckland against Wellington at Wellington, New Zealand.
- In one of the innings of 2016-17 Plunket Shield season, he took his first 5 wicket haul for Auckland against Otago.
- In November 2016, he got selected to play for New Zealand and on 4 December 2016, he played his first ODI match in replacement of an injured Adam Milne against Australia at Sydney, Australia. He took the wicket of David Warner in his first over.
- Lockie Ferguson also took the wicket of Sabbir Rahman in his first over of T20I debut for New Zealand against Bangladesh, which was held at Napier, New Zealand on 3 January 2017.
- In February 2017, Rising Pune Supergiant bought him at a price of ₹50 lakh for the 2017 Indian Premier League (IPL) auction.
- In December 2018, Kolkata Knight Riders bought him at a price of ₹1.6 crore for the 2019 IPL auction.
- Lockie Ferguson loves to play with a red cricket ball.
- He is an avid dog lover.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)