|Full Name||Harmeet Mamik Singh|
|Famous Roles||Vikraal in Vikraal Gabraal (2003)
Aamir Khan's elder brother (Ratan) in the film-Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar (1992)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||9 May 1963|
|Age (as in 2018)||55 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Debut||TV: Champion (1989-99)
Film: Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar (1992)
|Hobbies||Reading, Watching TV, Travelling|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Son:- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mamik Singh
- Does Mamik Singh smoke?: Yes
- Does Mamik Singh drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was born in the ‘Enchanted Land’- Mumbai, India.
- He was a household name in the 90s as he appeared in many Hindi films and TV serials during that period.
- Although he debuted his acting career with the serial- Champion (1998-99), he rose to fame with the super hit film- Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar.
- He starred as ‘Vikraal’, a ghostbuster, in the TV series- Vikraal Aur Gabraal & Shhh… Koi Hai, which made him a famous TV star.
- In 2007, he came up with a confession that he was addicted to drugs and was in a bad company. Later, he managed to get over his addiction.
- He was seen in the grey shade in the horror film ‘Mallika’ (2010).
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡