|Famous for||Playing the role of Anjali Bharadwaj in the television show 'Sasural Simar Ka' (2011)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-25-35|
|Debut||TV: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2015-2016) as Sanjana Singh
|Last Show||Rakshabandhan... Rasal Apne Bhai Ki Dhal as Kanak Shivraj Pratap Singh Thakur (2021-2022)
|Date of Birth||15 July 1992 (Wednesday)|
|Birthplace||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Date of Death||16 October 2022|
|Place of Death||Indore|
|Age (at the time of death)||30 Years|
|Death Cause||Suicide India Today|
|Hometown||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|College/University||Educational Multimedia Research Center, Indore|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Science in Electronic Media The Times of India|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Dancing, Partying|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Unmarried|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Kabeer Kumar (Actor) (rumoured)
|Engagement Date||26 April 2021|
|Ex- fiance||Dr. Abhinandan Singh (dental surgeon)
|Parents||Father- H.B. Takkar
Mother- Annu Takkar
|Siblings||Brother- Neeraj Takkar (image in Parents section)|
|Actor(s)||Ranveer Singh, Varun Dhawan|
|Athlete(s)||Sania Mirza (Indian tennis player), John Cena (American professional wrestler)|
|Book||The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz|
- Vaishali Takkar was an Indian television actress known for playing Anjali Bharadwaj’s role in the television show ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ (2011).
- She appeared in television shows Yeh Hai Aashiqui (2016), Super Sisters (2018), Vish Ya Amrit: Sitara (2018-2019), Manmohini 2 (2019-2020), and Rakshabandhan (2021-2022).
- Before becoming an actor, she won the ‘Miss Most Beautiful’ title at a beauty pageant.
- In 2018, she came forward to help people who were suffering from the Kerala floods. In an interview, she talked about the same and said,
As soon as I got the news, I searched for the authorised people who I can send my contribution to. And I am also personally raising funds from friends and family to help out. I feel that whatever we do for the victims is less compared to the tragedies that they are witnessing every day.”
- In 2019, she joined the show ‘Manmohini’ for which she had to learn the accent used in urban Uttar Pradesh.
- Later in 2019, she appeared in the film ‘Diary of Mary Gomez’ in which she played the role of Naina.
- In 2020, in an interview, she talked about Sushant Singh Rajput’s death and said that it was a murder. In the interview, she added,
I feel it’s a teamwork. It’s not just one person who has done this. I don’t know how long the trail is but definitely there are more people involved. I also think that the real culprits are hiding behind Rhea. She is definitely responsible for pushing him at the edge, that people are easily believing that he committed suicide.”
- In 2020, she shared a picture on Instagram in which she showed how much she changed in twenty years.
- In an interview, she revealed that her ex-fiance was chosen as Mr Uganda in 2011-12. She got engaged to him in April 2021, but later, she took to social media to inform that she had opted out of getting married. In another interview, she talked about how she met Abhinandan and why she decided to have an arranged marriage and said,
This is going to be an arranged marriage. We met on a matrimonial site and started talking. During the lockdown last year my mom just in a fun way, jokingly made my profile and she was like let’s get you married. Arranged marriage was never in my mind. But it is happening. My mom created my profile and since during the lockdown I didn’t have the option of going out and finding the love of my life, I thought it’s fine if I find it through a matrimonial site.”
- In 2021, she appeared in the short film ‘The Next Ball’ opposite Amit Gaur. In an interview, she talked about her first short film and said,
It’s a 20-minute film about the emotional life of a person; how love and confidence can change one’s perspective towards living life to the fullest. It conveys that one should never give up on dreams.”
- On 16 October 2022, she committed suicide by hanging herself in her house in Indore. Her body was found by her father, and a suicide note was found in her bedroom, which stated that she had been harassed by her former boyfriend.
- She was often spotted drinking and smoking hookah on various occasions.