- Does Manchu Vishnu smoke?: No
- Does Manchu Vishnu drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Manchu made his first on-screen appearance as a child artist in 1985 in the Telugu film ‘Ragile Gundelu.’
- During his college days, he represented the ‘Bhaskar JNTU’ cricket team. He also served the University Basketball team as a captain.
- He is the founder of ‘Springboard International Preschools’ that has more than 75 branches in India.
- Manchu launched two production houses, ’24 Frames Factory’ in Hyderabad, India and ‘Via Mar Entertainment’ in Los Angeles, California.
- He is the CEO of ‘ThinkSmart’ that was founded by his father in 1997. This film studio provides pre-production, production, and post-production services to the production houses.
- He is also the CEO of ‘Mohan Babu Corporation’ (MBC) and ‘Sree Vidyanikethan Educational Trust’ that were founded by his father.
- In 2008, Manchu got married to the then Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy’s niece ‘Viranica Reddy.’
- He is an avid art lover.
- In 2009, he launched the ‘Vishnu Manchu Art Foundation’ (VMAF) to help non-professional artists by exhibiting their work at the Annual Symposium.
- Manchu runs a social unit ‘Army Green’ to promote environmental awareness.
- He directed the 100th episode of Telugu TV serial ‘Happy Days’ that aired on Zee Telugu. Among 700 episodes, his directorial episode achieved the highest TRP ratings.
- Vishnu was also a minority stakeholder in the ‘Indian Cricket League’ (ICL).
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)