|Real Name||Nathan Jones|
|Profession||Actor, Weightlifter, Retired Professional Wrestler|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 208 cm
in meters- 2.08 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 8"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 145 kg
in Pounds- 320 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 52 Inches
- Waist: 38 Inches
- Biceps: 22 Inches
|Eye Colour||Light blue|
|Hair Colour||N/A (Bald)|
|WWE Debut||21 April, 2002|
|Likes to fight against||The Undertaker|
|Slam/Finishing move||The Big Boot, Chokeslam|
|Records (main ones)||In 1995, he became the National Powerlifting Champion of Australia.|
|Career Turning Point||Short stints in WWE and MMA helped him develop a career in Hollywood.|
|Acting Career||Played characters in movies viz. Jackie Chan's First Strike, Tom Yum Goong, Mad Max: Fury Road, Troy, Fearless.|
|Date of Birth||21 August 1970|
|Age (as in 2017)||47 Years|
|Birth Place||Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Not known
Mother- Not Knwon
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Gyming & Acting|
|Controversies||Time and again, Nathan Jones has been accused of using steroids. During his trial, he admitted the fact that the armed robberies that he had committed were under the influence of Amphetamines and Steroids.|
|Favourite Food||Chicken Nuggets|
|Favourite Actor||Tom Cruise|
|Girls, Family & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nathan Jones
- Does Nathan Jones smoke: No
- Does Nathan Jones drink alcohol: Yes
- He was sentenced to 16 years in prison at the age of 18 for eight armed robberies between 1985 and 1987; he ended up serving 7 years in a maximum-security prison.
- From 1994 to 1996 he won several contests, including the World Strongman Challenge and the World Strength Challenge.
- It was during his time in prison, that Jones started Weightlifting, and developed interests in Gyming and Wrestling.
- On April 7, 2002, Nathan Jones won the WWA Heavyweight Title.
- Nathan Jones left WWE because he felt that the whole touring schedule of WWE was quite hectic and exhausting.
- Nathan Jones is best remembered for his roles in movies like Troy & Mad Max: Fury Road. In 2015, he also starred in an Indian Tamil sports- action film titled Bhooloham.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)