Manisha Singh (US State Department) Age, Biography, Husband, Facts & More
|Real Name||Manisha Singh|
|Profession||International Lawyer and Public Policy Consultant|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Year 1972|
|Age (as in 2017)||45 Years|
|Birth Place||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Lake Alfred, Florida, United States|
|School||Auburndale High School, Florida|
|College/University||Washington College of Law, Washington, DC, United States
Fredric G. Levin College of Law, Florida, United States
University of Miami, United States
|Educational Qualification||An LL.M degree in International Legal Studies from Washington College of Law
A J.D from the Fredric G. Levin College of Law
BA from the University of Miami
|Address||710 Pinner Ct, Lake Alfred, FL 33850|
|Hobbies||Reading Newspapers, Cooking|
|Favorite Place||Washington, D.C.|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manisha Singh
- Does Manisha Singh Smoke? : Not Known
- Does Manisha Singh drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Manisha is an Indian and comes from the Indian State of Uttar Pradesh.
- While she was still a child, she moved to Florida in the United States along with her parents.
- When she was in High School, she was elected to travel to Washington as part of the program “Congressional Classroom.” It was her first exposure to Capitol Hill. She toured the Capitol and learned what members of Congress do.
- She also lived in Philadelphia for a while.
- After practicing Law in Washington, D.C., she moved to Philadelphia to work at a Pennsylvania-based Law firm.
- By the time Manisha moved back to D.C., she was a Senior Associate at the Law firm. At that time, she thought, “Well, I have enough exposure and experience to translate this now to the policy world,” it was when she decided to move to the Capitol Hill.
- Manisha’s first exposure was working for Sen. Sullivan on the Foreign Relations Committee of the Senate Side.
- She has also served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State in the Bureau of Economic, Energy and Business Affairs.
- Manisha has the license to practice law in Florida, Pennsylvania, and the Washington, D.C.
- In September 2017, the United States President Donald Trump nominated her to a key administration position in the US State Department that would make her in charge of Economic Diplomacy. If confirmed by the Senate, Manisha would replace Charles Rivkin as the Assistant Secretary of State for Economic Affairs.