|Nickname||Mannu Instagram- Manisha Yadav|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Model, Astrologist, and Psychic|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||TV: Imtihaan (1995) in a small role; aired on DD National
|Date of Birth||10 October 1992 (Saturday)|
|Birthplace||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Date of Death||1 October 2021|
|Place of Death||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Age (at the time of death)||29 Years|
|Death Cause||Brain Hemorrhage Hindustan Times|
|College||Anupam Kher's Actor Prepares - The School for Actors|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram- Manisha Yadav|
|Tattoo(s)||• On her right arm: A tattoo of her name 'Manisha'
• On her ring finger: Stars
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
|Children||Son- Tushan Gangele
|Parents||Names Not Known (Her father is a retired Indian Army officer.)
|Siblings||Brother- She has one brother.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manisha Yadav
- Does Manisha Yadav drink alcohol?: Yes
- Manisha Yadav was an Indian television actress and model. She was popular for playing the role of Salima Begum in the Hindi TV serial ‘Jodha Akbar’ (2013).
- After completing an acting course from the Anupam Kher’s Actors Prepares academy in Mumbai, she started working in various Hindi TV serials.
- She acted in episodic TV serials like ‘Shapath’ on Life OK and ‘CID’ on the Sony Entertainment Television channel.
- Manisha came into the limelight with her role as Salima Begum in the Hindi TV serial ‘Jodha Akbar’ (2013).
- In 2013, she appeared in the Marathi film ‘Full To Dhamaal.’
- She played cameo roles in various Hindi TV serials such as ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’ in 2017.
- She was a spiritual person and had a deep faith in god.
- Manisha was an avid animal lover and had two pet dogs. One of her dogs’ names is Spartan.
View this post on Instagram
- In 2019, she did an ‘advanced level numerology’ from ‘World School of Numerology by the Indian entrepreneur and teacher Varun L. Rupani.
View this post on Instagram
- Manisha appeared as a model in an advertisement for Avama Jewellers.
- She owned a food joint ‘Food For You’ in Andheri, Mumbai.
- She had a red coloured Mercedes car.
- On 1 October 2021, she died of a brain haemorrhage. The news of her demise was shared on social media by the Indian TV actress Paridhi Sharma. Paridhi had acted with Manisha in the Zee TV show ‘Jodha Akbar’ in 2013. While sharing the news, Paridhi wrote,
I wasn’t in constant touch with her after our show went off air. But we have a WhatsApp group which is named Mughals and all the actresses who were begums in the show are a part of that group. So that’s how we stay in touch and if anything important is to be shared about anyone’s life, we do that on the group. I got to know about this yesterday on the group and I was shocked.”
Her energy was always high and she was a chirpy person. We had a great time shooting together for the show. I remember she was always full of life. Hearing about her death is really saddening for me and what’s even more bothering is that she has a one-year-old baby. My heart goes out to her family.”
- As soon as the news of her demise surfaced in media in October 2021, people started confusing her with the South Indian actress Manisha Yadav.