|Real Name||Anand Suryavanshi Daily Bhaskar|
|Other Name||Siddhaanth Surryavanshi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 177 cm
in meters- 1.77 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Debut||Film: Kisses Love Phillum Dosti-Truth Or Dare (2009)
TV: Kkusum (Cameo role as Gautam) (2001-2005)
|Date of Birth||15 December 1975 (Monday)|
|Date of Death||11 November 2022|
|Place of Death||A gym in Mumbai|
|Death Cause||Heart Attack Aaj Tak|
|Age (at the time of death)||46 Years|
|School||Seventh-day Adventist High School, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
|College/University||University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India|
|Tattoo||Tattoo of his Daughter's name on left forearm (Diza)|
|Controversy||Reportedly, Siddhaanth Surryavanshi divorced his first wife Ira Surayavanshi due to his affair with his co-actor Priya Bathija, and it was Priya Bathija who had forced Siddhaanth to divorce his wife Ira. Times Of India|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Ira Surayavanshi (First wife) (Divorced) (2000-2015)
• Priyaa Bathija (Ex-Girlfriend) (actor) (2016)
|Marriage Date||24 November 2017 (Sunday)
|Wife/Spouse||Alesia Raut (actor, model) (formerly married to Russian Economist, Alexander Yanovskiy)
Daughter- Diza Suryavanshi
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
- Does Siddhaanth Surryavanshi drink alcohol?: Yes
- Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi was a popular Indian television actor. He was an actor, model, and modeling coach. He was working in the television industry since he was 19 years old. He was part of famous Indian television shows like Kasautii Zindagii Kay (2002-2003) in the role of Vineet Khanna on Star Plus, Mamta (2006-2007) as Akshay Srivastav aired on Zee TV, Bhagyavidhaata (2009-2011) as Arjun on Colors TV, Suryaputra Karn (2015-2016) as Adhiratha Sushen on Sony TV, and Waaris (2016-2017) as Harjeet Baajwa on &TV.
- He played the lead role in the television show “Kyun Rishton Mein Katti Batti” (2020) with co-star Neha Marda. In this series, he played the role of a caring father.
- He divorced his first wife Ira Surayavanshi in 2016 due to his affair with his co-actor Priya Bhatija. Times of India
- He believes in mysticism and numerology. He changed his name from Anand Surayavanshi to Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi in 2016. Times of India
- Siddhaanth Surryavanshi is an animal lover and has two pets. He often posted pictures with his pets and other animals on his social media profiles.
- Siddhaanth, along with his wife Alesia Raut, used to give training to the students who want to make a career in modelling at their coaching institute “Cocoaberry.” He was a pageant mentor and a coach of modeling.
- Actress Jaswir Kaur played cupid for both Alesia and Siddhaanth. In an interview, when asked how did he met his wife, he said,
So once, Jaswir asked me to meet Alesia as she was a friend of hers too. Alesia and I instantly connected. Both of us have kids and we were looking forward to settling down, and this was perfect. Fortunately for us, our kids have bonded well with each other too.”
- Both Siddhaanth and Alesia were single-parent before getting married to each other in 2017. Siddhaanth had a daughter, Diza Suryavanshi, from his previous marriage, and Alesia has a son, Mark, from her previous marriage; however, Alesia avoids talking about Mark in public.
- Siddhaanth Surryavanshi was tested positive for COVID-19 on 15 September 2020 Times Of India, in the same building where his wife and kids live. When asked about his quarantine experience, he said,
To be honest, at times, you feel very low. One is all alone. I cannot even talk much due to my cough. Besides, how much TV can one watch? The medicines are so heavy that one feels drowsy most times. With so many restrictions and people getting more paranoid than sensitive to a patient’s need, it makes things tougher.”
- Siddhaanth Surryavanshi and Alesia Raut together attend many social events and competitions organized for fresh actors and models in the industry. They have been seen together in Livon Times Fresh Face 2018, LIVA, Miss Diva 2020, and Everyuth Bombay Times.
- On 11 November 2022, while working out at a gym, he collapsed after suffering a heart attack. He was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital, but he could not survive. Aaj Tak