Dipankar De Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
Age: 75 Years
Education: Master Of Arts
Wife: Dolon Roy
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dipankar De
- Dipankar De is a Bengali actor who primarily works in the Bengali film industry and television.
- Dipankar’s father was an engineer who worked in Jamshedpur, and his mother used to work in England. She returned to India when Dipanker was 10 years old and died after eight years.
- Dipankar De made his debut with the Bengali film “Seemabaddha” (1971) and went on to work in some popular Bengali films like Subarna Golak (1981), Amar Kantak (1986), Shakha Proshakha (1990), Titli (2002), Utsab (2000), Mayer Anchal (2003), Sangram (2005), Hemlock Society (2012), Kailashe Kelenkari (2007), Challenge 2 (2014), Agantuker Pore (2015), Har Har Byomkesh (2015), Dotara (2018), and Ahaa Re (2019).
- He also acted in popular Bengali TV shows such as Jarowar Jhumko (2016-2017), Bhojo Gobindo (2017–2018), and Kanak Kakon (2019–Present).
- On 17 January 2020, Dibakar suffered from severe breathing problems and was rushed to a hospital near Salt Lake City in Kolkata, where he was admitted in the intensive cardiac care unit of the hospital.