Husband: Hemant Joshi
Age: 63 Years
Marital Status: Married
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manjari Joshi
- Manjari Joshi is a well-known former Indian newsreader of Doordarshan. She is a writer and translator as well.
- She had worked at All India Radio before joining Doordarshan
- She started working at the public service broadcast of Doordarshan in the 1980s’.
- She was the Hindi newsreader at Doordarshan.
- She worked for more than two decades at Doordarshan.
- As she is a master of the Russian language, she translated many books into English and Hindi. Her translation work is published by various publishers like Sahitya Akademi and National Book Trust.
- In 1995, her translation of the famous book “Abai Kunanbev Chanyanika” was published by Sahitya Akademi, New Delhi.
- Manjari Joshi wrote the book “Bharatiya Sangeet ki Parampar,” published by National Book Trust, New Delhi.
- She co-authored many books like Writing for Media, Fundamentals of Journalism and Mass Communication, and Communication for Development, which were published under Vikas Publishing House, New Delhi, in 2011.
- She has hosted many live performances and did voice-overs in many documentaries.
- She is a scriptwriter and has written articles for various newspapers and magazines.