Education: B.Tech. (Drop Out)
Age: 25 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Famous Role||"Meena" in the web series "Kota Factory" (2019)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Debut||Film: Shuruaat Ka Interval (2014)
|Date of Birth||18 May 1994|
|Age (as in 2019)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Arwal, Bihar, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech. Drop out|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Painting, Writing, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Krishna Kumar Raj
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Food||Raita, Puri|
|Favourite Actor||Pankaj Tripathi|
|Favourite Actress||Katrina Kaif|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Mohammed Rafi, Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ranjan Raj
- Ranjan’s mother always wanted hi to become an actor and has supported him throughout his journey to make his name in the field of acting.
- When he was in 4th standard, he first acted in a stage play where he essayed the role of Sudama.
- He was an active participant in various cultural programmes in his school.
- When he was in 7th standard, he fell in love with a girl named Preeti.
- He prepared for the IIT Entrance Examination from K. Singh Vision Classes in Patna.
- During college, he continued to participate in various drama competitions. In one such play titled “Do Gaz Zameen,” he earned laurels for his acting skills.
- In 2014, he appeared in a Hindi short film- “Interval 3D.”
- In 2016, he started his Bollywood career from the film “Rustom.”
- In 2017, he played the role of Ranjan in the TVF Series “Bisht, Please!”
- In 2019, he appeared in The Viral Fever (TVF) web series “Kota Factory” in which he played the role of Balmukund Meena.
- In 2019, he appeared in a TV commercial of Symphony cooler where he played the role of a security guard.
- In the same year, he appeared in a Rajasthani Film “Chidi Balla.”
- He is an active social media user and often posts videos and photos of him on his social media accounts.