|Real Name||Maria Goretti Warsi|
|Profession||Blogger, Chef, Former Actress & VJ|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 158 cm
in meters- 1.58 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 56 kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Date of Birth||26 January 1972|
|Age (as in 2017)||45 Years|
|Birth Place||Vasai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|College||St. Andrew's College, Mumbai
Sophia College, Mumbai
Tante Marie Culinary Academy, Surrey, England
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Baking & Pastry Arts|
|Debut||Film Debut: Raghu Romeo (2003)
TV Debut: Hello Friends (1992)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Cooking, dancing and reading|
|Favourite Food||Fresh Orange Almond Cake, Strawberry Salad, Edamame with Soy, Strawberry shortcake and Avocado Salad|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Morgan Freeman and Shah Rukh Khan|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Arshad Warsi (Actor)|
|Children||Son- Zeke Warsi
Daughters- Zene Zoe Warsi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maria Goretti
- Does Maria Goretti smoke?: No
- Does Maria Goretti drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Maria was named after St. Maria Goretti, an Italian virgin-martyr of the Roman Catholic Church.
- She was first seen in the film ‘Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar’ (1992), in a small role.
- She was a popular VJ and did this job from 1997 to 2002.
- She featured in the popular Punjabi pop song “Gallan Goriyan” by Harbhajan Mann in 2001.
- She met Arshad Warsi for the first time at St. Xavier’s Malhar festival in 1991, and it was love at first site for Arshad Warsi. After it, he invited her to join his dance troupe, but she refused to do so.
- The story didn’t end there as they met 3 months later through a common friend and they eventually became friends.
- In 1999, the couple got married on Valentine’s Day.
- She loves cooking and has hosted various cookery shows.
- She has done culinary training from Tante Marie Culinary Academy, London.
- She is an active food blogger since 2010.