|Real Name||Mayank Markande|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 28 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||Did Not Play|
|Jersey Number||#11 (Domestic)|
|Domestic/State Teams||India Under-19s, Punjab Under-19s, Mumbai Indians|
|Coach/Mentor||Mahesh Inder Singh Sodhi|
|Date of Birth||11 November 1997|
|Age (as in 2017)||20 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Girls, Affairs & More|
|Parents||Father- Vikram Sharma (Government employee)
Mother- Sandeep Sharma (Boutique owner)
|Favourite Cricketer||Shane Warne|
|Salary (as in 2018)||₹20 lakh (IPL 11)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mayank Markande
- Does Mayank Markande smoke?: Not Known
- Does Mayank Markande drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Since early childhood, he developed an interest in cricket and when he was 8 years old, he joined a cricket academy 2006.
- His bowling style is a leg-break googly.
- In 6 List- A matches, he grabbed 10 wickets at the average of 24.30.
- During 2013/14, U16 Vijay Merchant Trophy, he took 29 wickets in 7 matches (average 18.24).
- On 14 January 2018, his T20 debut was Punjab v Jammu & Kashmir at Delhi.
- On 7 April 2018, he took three wickets in the IPL match for Mumbai Indians against Chennai Super Kings.
- He wanted to become a pacer initially, but his coaches suggested him to become a spinner due to his body, and lack of pace.
- According to India wicket-keeper Ajay Ratra, cricketer Harbhajan Singh provided Mayank with the opportunity to showcase his talent.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡