Age: 16 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Meethika Dwivedi
- Meethika Dwivedi is an Indian singer and social media influencer.
- She was born and brought up in Badshahnagar, Lucknow.
- Meethika used to participate in various singing competitions held in her school.
- In 2019, she was one of the jury members of an event, Sitapur Got Talent.
- Meethika Dwivedi is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer.
- On 4 January 2021, she created a YouTube channel, The Sound Blaze, which has more than 25k subscribers.
- In 2021, she sang the extended version of “KAHO NA KAHO;” this video song has received more than 176k views.
- In the same year, Amazon Prime Video signed her for short videos; Amazon will post these videos on Instagram and YouTube.
- She has received many awards including Bal Ratan Samman, Eminent Singer Award, Uttarakhand Mahotsav Award, National Iconic Personality Award, Lucknow Icon Award, and Super Kid Danmus Award.
- She has won more than 100 medals and trophies, and she has also listed her name in UP Yuva awards and Guinness World Records.
- She remains very active on various social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Likee, and her username is ‘the_sound_blaze.’ She has more than 1 million followers on her Instagram account.
- Meethika is considered the voice of ‘boomers’, millennials, and Gen-Z in India, and she is followed by many celebrities including Arbaaz Khan, Anurag Kashyap, and Priyanka Chopra.
- A student of Loyola International School, Meethika knows almost all the vernacular ‘gaalis’ used in Uttar Pradesh, and she has revolutionised content creation through her rustic yet street-smart language. From roasting nibba nibbi culture to taking on ‘Taus’ (elder uncles) for their sexist views, Meethika has garnered a huge fan following for a variety of roast videos on Instagram.
- She is an avid dog lover and has two pet dogs named Kavin and Crystal.