|Full name||Megan Denise Fox|
|Nickname(s)||• Mega Fox
• Foxy Megan
|Famous Role||• Transformers as Mikaela Banes
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as April O'Neil
• Jennifer's Body as Jennifer Check
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 52 kg
in pounds- 114 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-22-32|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Holiday in the Sun (2001)
TV: What I Like About You (2003)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• 2007, Golden Schmoes Awards in Best T&A of the Year category for Transformers
• 2007, Scream Awards in Sci-Fi Siren category for Transformers
• 2009, Scream Awards in Best Science Fiction Actress category for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
• 2009, Spike Video Game Awards in Best Performance by A Human Female category for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
• 2009, Teen Choice Awards in Choice Hottie: Female and Choice Movie: Summer Actress category.
• 2010, Teen Choice Awards in Choice Hottie: Female and Choice Movie Actress: Horror/Thriller category.
• 2015, Golden Raspberry Awards in Worst Supporting Actress category in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
|Date of Birth||16 May 1986|
|Age (as of 2022)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Oak Ridge, Tennessee, United States|
|School||• Kingston Elementary School, Virginia
• St. Lucie West Centennial High School, Florida, USA
|Educational Qualification||Graduate from High School|
10250 Constellation Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90067-6209
|Hobbies||Surfing, Diving, Dance|
|Tattoo(s)||Megan has a totel of nine tattoos:
• Fox got her first tattoo at the age of 18, on her right forearm which was a portrait of Marilyn Monroe; she got it removed in 2011.
• The second tattoo is the Chinese symbol of strength which she got inked on the back of her neck.
• Her third tattoo is a Shakespear's Quote which she got on the right side of her back.
• Her fourth tatto is the Yin Yang tattoo that is inked on her left wrist
• Next, she got the Crescent Moon and Star tattoo on her right ankle.
• Her sixth tattoo is the name of her ex-husband, Brian that she got inked on the right side of her hip bone when she was married to him.
• Her seventh tattoo is the poem tattoo that reads, There once was a little girl who never knew love until a boy broke her HEART. It is reported that she got this tattoo by Mickey Rourke, with whom she had an affair.
• Her eighth tattoo was a Quote inspired by Nietzsche
• Her ninth tattoo is on under the collar bone and it reads el pistolero. that she wrote for MGK.
|Controversies||• In 2009, her public image was impacted by a letter from two of Transformers Movie's crew members who stated that Magan's accusations against the director, Michael Bay were falue and that she was the one who showed inappropriate behaviour on set. Entertainment Weekly
• Fox was also in news for calling off the divorse with Brian Austin Green in April 2019 and reannouncing the split in May 2020 after the birth of their third child.
• The actress was also highlighted in news for stating that she and her boyfriend Macine Gun Kelly drink each other's blood for ritual purposes. Glamour Magazine
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Ben Leahy
• David Gallagher (actor)
• Brian Austin Green; Megan dated him from 2004 to 2010 and then got married to him (actor & rapper)
• Shia LaBeouf (actor & director) HuffPost
• In 2008, she recalled a relationship that she had with a woman named Nikita.
• Machine Gun Kelly (rapper and actor)
|Marriage Date||24 June 2010
|Husband/Spouse||Brian Austin Green (2010-2021)
• Noah Shannon Green
• Bodhi Ransom Green
• Journey River Green
|Parents||Father-Franklin Thomas Fox (a parole officer)
Mother-Gloria Darlene Fox
|Siblings||Sister- Kristi Branim Fox
|Food||Lobster and Mignon|
• Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban GQ-YouTube
|Car Collection||• BMW 5 Series
• Mercedes Benz CLS Class
• Mercedes G Wagon
|Net Worth (approx.)||$8 Million cosmopolitan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Megan Fox
- Megan Fox is an American model and actress who is known for her persona and exemplary performances in Hollywood. She rose to international fame for her acting in Transformers (2007) and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. She is also known for her persona and has been titled as the sex symbol of the highest order.
- She spent her early childhood with her parents nearby Rockwood. Fox had a troubled childhood due to the differences between her parents, who separated when Fox was just three years old. Fox along with her sister, went under her mother’s custody after her parents’ separation.
- At the age of 5, Fox watched Wizard of Oz and was influenced by the main character in the movie which drew her interest in acting. In an interview, she talked about her experience and said,
At the age of five, she started learning dancing at the Kingston, Tennessee community center. She was also a part of the Kingston Elementary School’s chorus and the Kingston Clippers swim team.
- Megan was 10 when her mother married another man named Tony Tonachio and moved to Florida with both her daughters. The Fox daughters were raised by their mother and stepfather who strictly followed pentecostal beliefs. Megan continued exploring her interests in the field of dance and drama. At the age of 13, she began modeling after winning an award at the American Modeling and Talent Convention in Hilton Head, South Carolina in 1999.
- Her mother and stepfather choose a Catholic school for her, and she studied there for 12 years. Things like dating, and boyfriends were a big no, and Megan was not even allowed to invite her friends to her house. Due to such restrictions, she used to sneak out in her mother’s car for dating.
- She was a teenager when she repeatedly shoplifted makeup from Walmart and was given a small punishment for this offense because she was a teenager. In an interview, she talked about it and said,
I don’t know if the ban was for life, but when I was 14 or 15 I did get caught and convicted of stealing Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen cosmetics from a Wal-Mart. They actually took me into the court and I had two choices and I took the second choice, which was wrapping (gifts) for Christmas, which was awesome, it wasn’t really a punishment. The other one was they were gonna make me wear a sign that said I stole from Wal-Mart and stand outside Wal-Mart for three days.’ Express
- In 2001, she made her acting debut as Brianna Wallace in Holiday in the Sun. IMDb.
In 2003, she auditioned for a short role in Bad Boys II, and the director Michael Bay approved of the 15-year-old Megan. For this role, she was made to wear a stars and stripes bikini with six-inch heels and a red cowboy hat. She danced wet under the waterfall for this scene and was paid $ 500 for doing it. The Sun US
- She wasn’t much popular in middle school and was often bullied in her early years. Many times, she had to eat her lunch in the bathroom just to avoid getting trolled. She had almost no girlfriends, and most of her friends were boys.
- For her junior year in high school, she attended Morningside Academy in Port St. Lucie. After this, she went to St. Lucie West Centennial High School. At the age of 17, she moved to Los Angeles, California, and completed her final year via correspondence.
- She stayed with her mother until she started earning enough money to make a living. Google Books She talked about how she would handle such strictness and said,
I was wearing the smallest clothes I could find. My mom wouldn’t let me dye my hair blond, but I used Sun-In, and I had orange hair for two years. What can I say? It was Florida. But my mom was right: being brunette was the one thing that made me memorable. I didn’t look like anybody else. So I clung to that.’ VoxBliss
- Fox was a young adult when her boyfriend broke up with her, and she fell into a relationship with a woman. She talked about this fling in a GQ interview and said,
Well, that year my boyfriend broke up with me, and I decided—oh man; sorry, Mommy!—that I was in love with this girl that worked at the Body Shop [a strip club on Sunset Boulevard]. I decided that I was going to get her to love me back, and I went out of my way to create a relationship with this girl, a stripper named Nikita. I was there all the time—I would go there by myself. I bought her things—perfume, body spray, girlie stuff. I turned into a weird middle-aged married man. I felt like I had this need to save Nikita. I’d get lap dances so I could get to know her, and I’d give her what I thought were great little sound bites of inspiration—like You can do it, you’re better than this! I didn’t want her to be there.’ GQ Magazine
- She made her feature debut in movies with the Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen in 2004. In this movie, she played the supporting character of Carla Santini who was Lindsay’s competitor. She also played a regular role in ABC’s TV show Hope & Faith in which she replaced Nicole Paggi and took up the role of Sydney Shanowski. She acted in both the second and third seasons till the series was ended by the makers in May 2006.
- In 2004, Fox met actor Brian Austin Green on the set of Hope & Faith. She recalled a memory of this day in an interview and said,
Everyone was around the monitor watching a scene, and Brian accidentally touched my leg. I remember literal electricity shooting through me and out me from every direction. It was like magic. Insider
Fox began dating this 30-year-old actor when she was just 18 years old. Fox once stated that Green was very hesitant to fall into a relationship because of their age gap and in another interview she said,
I had to convince him that I was slightly more responsible and well-spoken and had other things to bring to the table besides being 18.’
Megan Fox got engaged to Brian Austin Green in 2006. However, there was a rumour about their breakup later.
- She was found of tattoos from an early age and got her first tattoo when she was 18. This tattoo was a portrait of Marilyn Monroe which she removed in 2011 and said she removed it because she thought it was attracting negative vibes in her life. Daily Mail
- 2007 was the turning point of her career when she was cast for the role of Mikaela Banes in the action movie, Transformers. This movie was based on a cartoon story of Transformers. In this movie, she played the role of Sam Witwicky’s girlfriend, and this role bought her immense fame. After this movie, she was nominated for MTV Movie Award for the Breakthrough Performance category and for three Teen Choice Awards. After this response, she signed up for both the sequels of the Transformers franchise. She began shooting for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen in the following year. The movie was highlighted in media gossip when the director asked Fox to gain 10 pounds for her role. This sequel was released on 24 June 2009 and became a big success on an international level. She was supposed to work in the third sequel named Transformers: Dark of the Moon as well but was excluded from it because she made a negative statement about the director and said that working under Bay was no less than working with Hitler.
- In an interview, Megan was asked what did she do when she began earning decent money. She said,
I still don’t really spend my money in silly ways. I don’t go buy cars and stuff like that. I think the first thing I did was pay my rent for a year. But the very first thing I got that was crazy expensive and that I couldn’t believe I’d bought was a pair of Roberto Cavalli four-inch spike heels. They were black and ornate with gold on the back and carving on the heel. They were $600. All I knew up to that point was Skechers, and I think the most I had ever paid for a pair of shoes was $30. That was a really big deal for me, and I have to admit that since then I’ve gone crazy with the shoe thing. That’s where I spend my money, and it’s really bad.’
- She got her first role as a lead actress in Jennifer’s Body in 2009. Initially, this film got a mix of average reviews after release but Fox was still praised for her performance. This movie built a serious following over time and earned the name of a forgotten feminist classic. As per Cody, the movie was not marketed properly as the executives majorly targeted the young men as the primary audience base.
- After embracing her much-deserved fame, she appeared on the covers of some extensively popular magazines including Maxim, Elle, GQ UK, and more. She was popular to an extent that the men-focused websites came up with the Megan Fox media blackout day in August 2009. On this day, the major men’s sites remained Fox-free for a day. NBC4 Washington
- She was overpublicized by the media, and her public image was negatively impacted when three Transformers movie crew members came up with an unsigned letter that defended Michael Bay from Fox’s statement in which she compared Bay with Adolf Hitler and stated that his behavior on-set was inappropriate. This letter also stated that it was Fox who showed an unpleasant behavior on set, which went completely opposite of her public image. However, a production assistant from Transformers said that he never witness an inappropriate behavior by Fox on the set. Later, Fox stated that the claims made in that letter were completely false, and she has personally spoken with everyone who was involved in the matter. She also said that she was fortunate enough to be a part of this amazing project and will be more than happy to do her work. DiPaolo stated that criticizing Fox in the media has led to the objectification of women and girls was completely opposite of her sex symbol status.
- In April 2009, she commenced another filming project, Jonah Hex. In this movie, she played the role of Tallulah Black/Leila, who was the lover of the main character Johan Hex. Her character was defined as a woman who was amazingly beautiful. Leila was raped by a man who killed her family and was saved by Jonah Hex. This movie was released on 18 June 2010. Fox received praises for her performance but still, she described her role in the movie as a cameo role. Overall, the movie didn’t do well in the U.S., and as per the Houston Film Critics Society, the movie was tagged as the “worst picture of the year”. Without a surprise, its international distribution was canceled thereafter.
- In the same year, she was titled the sex symbol of the highest order by Chris Lee of the Los Angeles Times. He spoke about Fox and said,
the first bona fide sex symbol of the 21st century.’Craig Flaster from MTV also spoke about her persona and said, Transformers broke Fox into the mainstream, immediately turning her into a household name and international sex symbol.’During the same time, she was also featured on magazine covers for the list of hottest and most beautiful women for international men’s magazine Maxim’s Hot 100 lists. In 2008, she was also voted to get the title of the Sexiest Woman in the world by FHM readers.
- Fox and her boyfriend Brian Austin Green decided to get married in February 2009 which was called off. They finally got married on 24 June 2010 at Four Seasons resort in Hawai. US Weekly Brian’s son from his previous marriage was the only witness of this ceremony. Daily Mail
- In 2011, she acted in a Hollywood Drama, Passion Play, opposite Mickey Rourke. This movie was premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival, and its theatrical release was switched to a direct-to-video release on only two screens for complying with the contractual requirements. After this, Megan Fox was seen in a music video with Dominic Monaghan for Rihanna and Eminem’s song, Love the Way You Lie. In 2012, she made an appearance in The Dictator, the comedy movie by Sacha Baron Cohen. After this, she worked in This Is 40, which was a comedy movie by Judd Apatow. For the animated comedy show, Robot Chicken DC Comics Special, she voiced the role of Lois Lane. This episode of the TV comedy series was aired on Cartoon Network for its special Adult Swim nighttime programming block on 9 September 2012.
- In September 2012, Megan and Brian had their first son and named him Noah.
- In January 2013, she appeared in a Brahma beer commercial for Brazilian TV. Her next project was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in which she played the lead female character of April O’Neil. For this project, she ignore her differences with director Michael Bay and worked in this movie which was released in 2014.
- On 12 February 2014, Fox and Brian had their second son and named him Bodhi Green. On 21 August 2015, the couple filed for divorce stating that they have irreconcilable differences.
- In 2015, she played the role of Amelia Delthanis for the Plarium video game named Stormfall: Rise of Balur. In October 2015, she was cast in the Television show New Girl replacing Zooey Deschanel temporarily as she exited for maternity leaves. She also appeared in the fifth and sixth seasons of the series as Reagan Lucas. This role bought her positive reviews, and in 2016, she took the role of April O’Neil for the third sequel of the Ninja Turtles Franchise, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows.
- On 4 August 2016, she gave birth to her third child, and the couple named him Journey River Green.Times of India
- On 12 September 2018, the rumour of Fox working in a Korean movie was confirmed. She worked with the Korean actor Kim Myung-min in The Battle of Jangsari, which was a South Korean war movie. In this movie, she played the lead role of an American news reporter.
- In both 2012 and 2017, she was called as the most beautiful at every age. The well-known scholar Marc DiPaolo stated that Fox was entitled to instant fame due to her role in Transformers. He said,
highly sexualized, erotically idealized figure draped over a car or motorcycle invariably evokes lust in the heterosexual male onlooker and Fox did this by leaning over a Camaro while wearing a flimsy pink belly shirt and short skirt, which read as an unequivocal sex invite.’
As per the editors of Men’s Health, Fox’s fame has much resulted from her Camaro scene in the movie.
- A year later, she acted in Above the Shadows, which was a mystery-fantasy movie. She was cast opposite Alan Ritchson and Olivia Thirlby, and this movie was directed by Claudia Myers and released on 19 July 2019 by an independent film distribution company named Gravitas Ventures. Following this, she appeared in director, James Franco’s film Zeroville which was originally shot in 2014. This movie did extremely poor on the box office and was also severely criticised by critics.
- On 25 April 2019, Fox dismissed her divorce from Brian in Los Angeles, California. In May 2020, Green made an announcement that he and Fox have finally separated after spending ten years in marriage.
In November, Fox filed for divorce once again which was finalized on 15 October 2021.
- 2020 was also the year in which Fox fell into a relationship with Machine Gun Kelly. In March 2020, the actors met on the set of Midnight in the Switchgrass, which was a serial killer thriller movie produced and directed by Randall Emmett.
When shooting for the movie in Puerto Rico, they instantly began spending time together on and offset. Insider However, Fox made her new relationship public in June 2020. She made this announcement a few weeks after the release of Bloody Valintine, which was a song by Machine Gun Kelly featuring Megan Fox in the video.
- In 2020, she acted in a family comedy movie, Think Like a Dog, and starred opposite Josh Duhamel. This movie was released on 9 June 2020 on video on demand. The same year, she also played the lead in Rogue which was an action movie released on 28 August 2020.
- In the following year, she acted in Midnight in the Switchgrass, a thriller movie directed by Randall Emmett, and was cast opposite Bruce Willis and Emile Hirsch. She also acted in Till Death which was directed by S.K. Dale.
- In 2021, she also acted in the drama-comedy Big Gold Brick and starred with Andy Garcia, Oscar Isaac, Emory Cohen, and Lucy Hale. This movie was directed by Brian Petsos, who made his directorial debut with this movie released on 25 February 2022.
- Her upcoming project is Naya Legend of the Golden Dolphins in which she is cast for a voice role. This movie is a 3D documentary that will be narrated by the cast, including Elliot Page, James Franco, Kate Winslet, Cheech Marin, Julian Lennon, Gerard Butler, Whoopi Goldberg, Diego Luna, Daryl Hannah, and Isabella Rossellini.
- She will also be starring in Johnny & Clyde with Tyson Ritter, which is a thriller film. Her other upcoming project is Taurus which is a musical drama starring her, Naomi Wild, Machine Gun Kelly, and Lil Tjay.
- She got engaged to her boyfriend Machine Gun Kelly in January 2022. The couple always remains in limelight for their wild and sexy dress-up on the red carpet.
- In April 2022, she went for an interview and said that she and MGK drink each other’s blood which shocked everyone and made headlines. Her statement reads,
When I do it, it’s a passage or it is used for a reason. And it is controlled where it’s like, ‘Let’s shed a few drops of blood and each drink it.’ He is much more haphazard and hectic and chaotic, where he’s willing to just cut his chest open with broken glass and be like, ‘Take my soul. NME Magazine
- Later, she went for another interview with Glamour magazine and said,
I guess to drink each other’s blood might mislead people or people are imagining us with goblets and we’re like Game of Thrones, drinking each other’s blood. It’s just a few drops, but yes, we do consume each other’s blood on occasion for ritual purposes only.” Hindustan Times
The actors got engaged on 13 January 2022, and there are rumous that they are planning to get married soon.
- Once, she was also compared to the famous actress Angelina Jolie by the media and was referred to as the next Angelina Jolie when she replaced the actress in a Lara Croft movie. This somewhat impacted Fox’s image, and she commented on the media, saying that this comparison simply shows a lack of creativity by media. Lynn Hirschberg from the New York Times gave his opinion on Megan’s comment and said,
the Jolie comparison would probably have been made by the media eventually, but Fox sped up the process by linking herself to Jolie and that she enjoyed creating entertaining copy by telling tales of darkness an which d lust.’
- Before she began working as an actor, she worked at a smoothie shop. She talked about this job at the Ellen DeGeneres Show and said,