Age: 30 Years
Father: Sundar Raj
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Debut||Film, Telugu: Bendu Apparao R.M.P (2009)
Film, Kannada: Punda (2010)
Film, Tamil: Kaadhal Solla Vandhen (2010)
Film, Malayalam: Yakshiyum Njanum (2010)
|Date of Birth||3 May 1990 (Thursday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||30 Years|
|School||Baldwin Girls’ High School, Bengaluru|
|College/University||Christ University, Bangalore|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor in Psychology Wikipedia|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Chiranjeevi Sarja (Actor)|
|Engagement Date||22 October 2017 (Sunday)|
|Marriage Date||• 30 April 2018 (Christian Wedding)
• 2 May 2018 (Hindu Wedding)
|Marriage Place||• St Anthony’s Church in Koramangala, Bangalore (Christian Wedding)
• Bengaluru Palace Ground (Hindu Wedding)
|Husband/Spouse||Late Chiranjeevi Sarja|
|Children||She is pregnant with Chiranjeevi Sarja's child.|
|Parents||Father- Sundar Raj (Actor)
Mother- Pramila Joshai (Actor)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Meghana Raj
- Meghana Raj is a South Indian actress who has mainly worked in Malayalam and Kannada films.
- When she was a child, she acted in the theatre play, ‘Jokumaraswamy.’
- Her first few films as a lead actor failed to do well at the box-office.
- Her first super-hit film is the Malayalam film, ‘Beautiful’ (2011).
- She has acted in films like ‘100 Degree Celsius’ (2014), ‘Zebra Varakal’ (2017), ‘Iruvudellava Bittu’ (2018), and ‘Onti’ (2019).
- Her first film, ‘Krishnaleelai’ was shelved due to various reasons.
- Reportedly, she was rejected from various films due to her weight. So, she followed a strict diet and exercise routine to get back into shape.
- She was awarded ‘The Kochi Times Film Award for Promising Newcomer’ for the film ‘Beautiful’ in 2011. She also won ‘Suvarna Film Award for Best Debut Actress in Kannada’ for ‘Punda’ in the same year.
- In 2015, she was ranked 15th in Kochi Times ‘Most desirable Woman’ poll, and 10th in the Bangalore Times ‘Most desirable Women.’
- She is a dog lover and has a pet dog, Bheema.
- Her husband, Chiranjeevi Sarja died of cardiac arrest at the Apollo Hospital in Jayanagar, Bengaluru on 7 June 2020.