Age: 39 Years
|Nickname||Chiru The Hindu|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Debut||Film, Kannada: Vayuputra (2009), as Balu
|Last Film||Shivarjuna (2020)
|Date of Birth||17 October 1980 (Friday)|
|Date of Death||7 June 2020 (Sunday)|
|Place of Death||Apollo Hospital in Jayanagar, Bangalore|
|Age (at the time of death)||39 Years|
|Death Cause||Heart Attack|
|School||Baldwin Boys High School, Bangalore|
|College/University||Vijaya College, Bangalore|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Wikipedia|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Married|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Meghana Raj (Actor)|
|Engagement Date||22 October 2017|
|Marriage Date||• 30 April 2018 (Christian Wedding)
• 2 May 2018 (Hindu Wedding)
|Marriage Place||• St Anthony’s Church in Koramangala, Bangalore (Christian Wedding)
• Bengaluru Palace Ground (Hindu Wedding)
|Children||His wife was pregnant with his child at the time of his death.|
|Parents||Father- Vijay Kumar
|Siblings||Brother- Dhruv Sarja (Actor)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chiranjeevi Sarja
- Chiranjeevi Sarja was an Indian film actor who mostly appeared in Kannada films.
- He was the nephew of the South Indian actor, Arjun Sarja.
- He was the grandson of the popular Kannada actor, Shakti Prasad.
- He started his career as an assistant director with his uncle, Arjun Sarja and worked with him for four years.
- He won Innovative Film Award for Best Debut (Male) for his debut film, ‘Vayuputra’ (2009).
- He acted in the films ‘Gandedhe’ (2010), ‘Kempegowda’ (2011), ‘Ajith’ (2014), ‘Amma I Love You’ (2018), and ‘Sinnga’ (2019).
- On 7 June 2020, he felt a severe chest pain while he was talking to his father on phone at around 1.10 pm. He collapsed and was immediately rushed to Apollo Hospital in Jayanagar. After examining him, doctors declared him dead on the same day. On 8 June 2020, his last rites were conducted at his grandfather’s farmhouse, Shakti Prasad at Jakkenahalli in Madhugiri taluk in Tumakuru district.
- On his demise, the chief minister of Karnataka, B. S. Yediyurappa said,
Kannada film industry has lost a good actor.”
- The former chief minister of Karnataka, H. D. Kumaraswamy tweeted,
He was a shining star in the galaxy of artists. It’s disappointing that he died at a young age.”