Some Lesser Known Facts About Michelle Jenneke
- Does Michelle Jenneke smoke?: No
- Does Michelle Jenneke drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Michelle has been training at the Cherrybrook Athletics Club since the age of 10.
- At the 2010 Singapore Youth Olympic Games, she won Australia its first medal in athletics.
- In the 2015 World Championships in Beijing, her reaction time was the quickest of all the other semi-final contestants.
- She won the 2016 Australian National Championship for the 100 m hurdle, qualifying for the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- At the 2012 World Junior Championships in Athletics in Barcelona, Jenneke was captured jump-dancing for the warm up. The video went viral attracting 19 million people and was also featured on the The Tonight Show, an American late night talk show.
- She also acted in a comedy, Forever Alone Meets Michelle Jenneke, made by the website The Chive. Like the self-explaining title suggests, she played herself in the video.
- She was chosen as the tenth most desirable woman in the AskMen.com’s 99 Most Desirable Women 2013.
- Jenneke also featured on the 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She was also a star in the Top Gear Sydney Festival, where she ran and raced with a Nissan GT-R!
- Michelle featured in a video called Stretch with Michelle Jenneke which is a part of the mobile computing app on stretching techniques.
- Another show called Farmer Wants a Wife, featured Jenneke where she did the hurdles in a wedding dress. Other than shows and magazines, she collaborated with World Star Hip Hop for a video featuring Michelle training and modeling.
- Jenneke has always been into sports and she did not just do athletics but played all sorts of sports including soccer. She started training for hurdle at Little Athletics when she was nine.
- Michelle is an ambassador for the NSW Cancer Council. She was driven to be a part of it because she lost team mate Daniel Berry because of cancer.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡