Hometown: Toronto, Canada
Profession: Fitness Coach
|Profession(s)||Bodybuilder, Fitness Model, and Entrepreneur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet & inches- 6’
|Weight||in kilograms- 102 kg
in pounds- 225 lbs
|Date of Birth||12 September 1986 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||35 Years|
|College/University||University of Toronto|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shane Makan
- Shane Makan is a professional bodybuilder, fitness model, fitness coach, and entrepreneur.
- Shane hails from an East Indian family.
- On 5 July 2014, he won the CBBF (Canadian Bodybuilding Federation) and won the IFBB Pro card. He became the first Indian to became a pro in the IFBB. In the same competition, he won the title of Mr Canada.
- He gained immense popularity, and soon, he got offers to work as a fitness model for various magazines, features, and editorials. In 2014, he was featured on the cover page of the fitness magazine ‘Inside Fitness.’
- He works to help people in reaching their mental and physical potential.
- Shane Makan has also been working as a fitness coach at ‘Hammer Fitness’ and ‘Man The F Up (MTFU).’ He has helped thousands of clients across the globe to get in shape through his online fitness coaching.
- Shane’s social media accounts are: