Wife: Kamya Punjabi
Age: 43 Years
|Famous For||Being the husband of the TV actress Kamya Punjabi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Date of Birth||27 October 1976 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||43 Years|
|College/University||• Manipal Institute of Technology, New Delhi
• International Management Institute, New Delhi
|Educational Qualification(s)||• B. E. in Electrical & Electronics
• PGDM in Marketing Linkedin
|Hobbies||Swimming and Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Second Marriage: 10 February 2020
|Wife/Spouse||First Wife: Name Not Known
Second Wife: Kamya Punjabi TV actress (10 February 2020-Present)
|Children||Son- Ishan (From his first wife)
Daughter- Aara (Step-daughter)
|Parents||Father- Shyam Dang (Worked at Birla Corporation Limited, Delhi)
Mother- Prem Lata Dang
|Siblings||Brother- Shalaj Dang
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shalabh Dang
- Shalabh Dang is an Indian healthcare professional.
- He started his first job in 1996 at Philips India Ltd. in Delhi. He resigned from there in 2002 and joined Idea Cellular Ltd. in Delhi.
- In 2009, he started working as a Zonal Business Manager at Etisalat. He worked there for two years, and then joined Vodafone Mobile Services Ltd. as Zonal Head.
- In 2015, he left Vodafone Mobile Services Ltd. and joined Fortis Healthcare Limited in New Delhi as the National Sales Head. In 2019, ho got promoted to Group Head Sales- Domestic & International Business in Fortis healthcare limited.
- He was awarded “Healthcare Transformation Leaders’ Award ” in 2019.
- In 2020, he received the “Top 100 Global Healthcare Leader FY’20” award.
- In February 2019, he met the TV actress Kamya Punjabi. They became friends, and soon, they fell in love. Shalabh proposed her for marriage. Initially, Kamya was not sure about getting married to Dang, but later, she accepted his proposal, and the couple got married on 10 February 2020.
- Here’s an interesting video about Shalabh Dang’s biography:
References/Sources: [ + ]