Some Lesser Known Facts About Mukul Nag
- Does Mukul Nag smoke?: Not Known
- Does Mukul Nag drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Mukul Nag started acting at a very tender age, he acted in and directed a play named ‘Taimoor or Balak’ when he was just 12 years old.
- After completing his graduation, he moved to Delhi and joined National School Of Drama. After completing a diploma course in acting from NSD, he joined a theatre group and appeared in many plays.
- During one of his plays, his play director suggested him to try in movies. So, he decided to move to Mumbai and started looking for acting projects in Mumbai.
- The famous Ramanand Sagar offered Mukul Nag the iconic role of Sudama after which, there was no looking back for him.
- He was critically acclaimed for his role as Sai Baba in ‘Shirdi Ka Sai Baba’. He still performs theatre plays based on the life story of Sai Baba as Sai Baba.
- Mukul Nag has worked in many TV series and films in negative and character roles.