|Full Name||Rachana Bharadwaj Twitter- RJ Rachana|
|Names Earned||• Maatina Malli Asianet News
• Pori Tapori Rachana The News Minute
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Date of Birth||Year 1983|
|Date of Death||22 February 2022|
|Place of Death||Jayaprakash Nagar, Bangalore|
|Age (at the time of death)||39 Years|
|Death Cause||Cardiac Arrest Deccan Herald|
|College/University||Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Bengaluru|
|Educational Qualification||Masters in Mass Communication LinkedIn- RJ Rachana|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About RJ Rachana
- RJ Rachana was an Indian radio jockey, who mainly worked in the Kannada radio shows. On 22 February 2022, she died of cardiac arrest.
- She used to live alone at her apartment in Jayaprakash Nagar, Bangalore.
- She worked as a TV host from class 8 till her graduation. She then worked as a radio presenter at World Space Satellite Radio during her post-graduation.
- She then worked as a prime time host at Radio Mirchi.
- Later, she joined the radio station Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM. Initially, she used to work for the night shows, but after she started gaining popularity with her unique style of RJing, she was shifted to the morning shows.
- After working there for more than 10 years, she quit the job. Reportedly, after leaving her job, she was in depression for a few months.
- RJ Rachana appeared in the Kannada film ‘Simple Aag Ondu Love Story’ (2013) as an RJ.
- She was trained in Carnatic classical music. She had also worked as a digital marketer, independent voice artist, and food stylist.
- On her demise in 2022, various South Indian RJs shared their condolence. RJ Swetha Chengappa uploaded a post on Instagram and wrote,
She was one of my favourite RJ. Very sensible, her command over language was too good. I have never met her in person before. Feeling disheartened to say that I will never get a chance to meet her in the future. Very very sad to know that she is no more.”