|Real Name||N.T. Lalbiakkim|
|Famous For||Defeating the World No. 1 and Olympic Gold Medalist Hassanboy Dusmatov at the Kazakhstan President's Cup in June 2018|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 28 inches
- Biceps: 15 inches
|International Debut||President's Cup in Astana, Kazakhstan in June 2018|
|Date of Birth||Year, 1996|
|Age (as in 2018)||22 Years|
|Birthplace||Saiha, Southern Mizoram, India|
|Hometown||Saiha, Southern Mizoram, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Girls, Affairs & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About N.T. Lalbiakkim
- Does N.T. Lalbiakkim smoke?: No
- Does N.T. Lalbiakkim drink alcohol?: No
- On 9 June 2018, he scripted history by defeating world number 1 and Olympic gold medallist Hasanboy Dusmatov of Uzbekistan in the President’s Cup in Kazakhstan.
- He was born and brought up in Mizoram.
- His first stint with boxing was in 2009 when local cable network LPS vision and Mizoram Boxing Association organised Pro Fight.
- In 2011, he entered the Mizoram Regional Sports Authority Center.
- Then, he moved to Navy Nagar in Mumbai where he impressed the Navy coaches after winning bronze in the 2015 senior nationals.
- In early 2018, he was ignored during the selection for the national boxing team. However; later, he got a chance to play under the Indian colours.
- Here’s the bout between N.T. Lalbiakkim and Hasanboy Dusmatov of Uzbekistan: