Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 35 Years
Hometown: Scottsdale, Arizona
|Real Name||Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace|
|Profession||Professional Wrestler, Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Billed Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6"
|Billed Weight||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||35-24-34|
|WWE Debut||Smackdown: 21 November 2008 (As one-half of the Bella Twins tag team)|
|Slam/Finishing move||• Rack Attack 2.0
• Fearless Lock (Modified STF)
|Titles Won/ Achievements||• 2-time WWE Divas Champion
• Longest reigning WWE Divas Champion (301 days); broke the previous record of 295 days held by former WWE diva, A.J.Lee
• 2-time Slammy Award winner
• Ranked #1 on Pro Wrestling Illustrated's (PWI) 'Female 50' list
|Date of Birth||21 November 1983|
|Age (as in 2019)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||San Diego, California,
|School||Chaparral High School, Arizona|
|College||Grossmont College, San Diego|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Jon Garcia
Mother- Kathy Colace
Sister- Brianna aka Brie Bella
Brother- JJ Garcia
|Ethnicity||Half Mexican-Half Italian|
|Favorite Song||Black Widow by Iggy Azalea|
|Favorite Singer||Jennifer Lopez|
|Favorite Drinks||Red Wine, Black Coffee|
|Favorite Wrestlers||Lita, Bret Hart|
|Favorite Destination||Nappa Valley, California|
|Favorite Movie||Scarface (1983)|
|Favorite Rock Band||Red Hot Chili Peppers (RHCP)|
|Boys, Family & More|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Annuled)|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Dolph Ziggler, Wrestler (2008-2011)
John Cena, Wrestler & Actor (2012-present)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nikki Bella
- Does Nikki Bella drink alcohol: Yes
- Nikki is 16 minutes older than her ‘twin’ sister Brianna aka Brie Bella. The duo made its WWE main roster debut together as a tag team named ‘The Bellas/The Bella Twins.’
- Both Nikki and her sister played soccer during their college days. The former was quite serious about the sport and even considered going professional until a leg injury halted her progress.
- During one of the episodes of ‘Total Divas’, an American TV series that features top divas from WWE, Nikki revealed that at the age of 20, she got married to her high school boyfriend. However, just 3 years into the marriage, the couple realized that they had made a mistake, and thus decided to get their marriage annulled.
- The twins initially had no plans to enter the squared ring and only wanted to pursue acting and modeling as their primary careers. For this purpose, they relocated to Los Angeles from their hometown, Arizona, and started giving auditions.
- After coming to Los Angeles, the two found it tough to make ends meet. Thus, in order to earn some bread and butter, the twins started working as waitresses at a nearby hotel.
- Nikki’s first national appearance came with the Fox TV’s reality show- Meet My Folks.
- Their mother, Kathy Kolace, is currently engaged to John Laurinaitis, a senior producer in WWE.
- If not a wrestler (and actor), Nikki would have been a real estate agent.
- While younger sister, Brie, is married to former wrestler Daniel Bryan, Nikki might tie the knot anytime soon with ‘eternal’ babyface John Cena. The twins are often criticized for the fact of being too close with ‘very important’ members of the company, to the extent that many fans now have the notion that the two have used the ‘big names’of the company as a ladder to achieve success.