|Other Name||Navnit Singh|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 158 cm
in meters- 1.58 m
in feet inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Bollywood: Waaris (1988)
Punjabi Film: Jee Aayan Nu (2002)
Hindi TV: Chanakya (1991)
|Date of Birth||25 October 1965|
|Age (as in 2018)||53 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|University/Institute||• Department of Indian Theatre, Panjab University, Chandigarh
• National School of Drama (NSD), New Delhi
|Educational Qualification(s)||• A course in Acting
• Graduation in Acting
|Hobbies||Cooking, Painting, Designing|
|Controversy||In 2018, during the #MeToo campaign, Navneet Nishan alleged that she was harassed by the famous actor Alok Nath in the 1990s. In 1994, in one of her interviews, she sued him for ₹1 crore for allegedly calling her a drug user, which he allegedly said in an interview to Movie magazine.|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Divorced https://www.tribuneindia.com/2012/20120218/ttlife1.htm|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
- Does Navneet Nishan smoke?: No
- Does Navneet Nishan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Navneet Nishan started her acting career in 1988 by playing the role of Channo in the Bollywood film ‘Waaris.’
- She came into limelight in 1993, when she played the lead role of Tara, opposite “Alok Nath,” in the Hindi TV serial ‘Tara’ that was aired on Zee TV.
- She has worked in two different languages, Hindi and Punjabi.
- Navneet has designed different types of jewelry, which have been used by many established boutiques.
- She has also designed costumes for some Punjabi films like ‘Yaaran Naal Baharan’ (2005) and ‘Asa Nu Maan Watna Da’ (2004).
References/Sources: [ + ]