|Profession||Actor & producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 174 cm
in meters- 1.74 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 90 kg
in Pounds- 198 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & peper|
|Date of Birth||10 July 1956|
|Age (as in 2018)||62 Years|
|Birth Place||Khagaria, Bihar, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|School||Modern School, Barakhamba Road, Delhi|
|College||Hindu College, Delhi
National School of Drama
|Educational Qualification||Graduate degree in Theatre|
|Debut||TV: Rishtey-Naate (1980)
Film: Gandhi (1982)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Sisters- 2, Vinita Malik (Actress)
|Address||901, Skydeck Oshiwara Complex, Off New Link Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Collecting shoes, spending time with his pet dogs|
|Controversies||• In June 2015, Alok Nath posted a selfie with her daughter on twitter as PM Modi had urged people to post their father-daughter selfies for 'Beti Bachao Beti Padhao' Campaign. On this, a woman named Kavita Krishnan posted a tweet calling PM Modi "Stalker PM Modi". However the tweet did not go down well, Alok Nath in a response posted an offensive tweet on her. You can see the full conversation in below snapshot:
• In 2018, during the MeToo campaign, Navneet Nishan alleged that Alok Nath harassed her in the 1990s. She also made allegations that he called her a drug user in an interview to Movie magazine. Furthermore, actresses like Sandhya Mridul, Deepika Amin, and writer Vinita Nanda also accused him of sexual harassment.
• On 21 November 2018, Vinta Nanda filed an FIR against him for allegedly raping her.
|Favourite Film||The Godfather|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Neena Gupta (Actress)
|Marriage Date||Year- 1987|
|Children||Son- Shivang Nath
Daughter- Junhai Nath
|Car Collection||Audi Q3, Audi A4|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alok Nath
- Does Alok Nath smoke?: Yes
- Does Alok Nath drink alcohol?: Yes
- Alok Nath’s father and grandfather both were doctors, so he was also expected to become one. But he was not interested in the profession.
- He was an active participant in school and college skits. Eventually, he developed an interest in acting and joined the ‘National School of Drama’ to pursue a degree in theater.
- Before coming to Mumbai, Alok Nath was an active theater artist in Delhi.
- Till 1986 he only played small and insignificant roles in Films. Lack of work and money led him to act in ‘Buniyad’ (1986), in which he played a character of an old man despite he was just twenty years old.
- He was very much appreciated for his work in Buniyad, resulting in more film offers for the parts of fathers rather than the roles of his age.
- Alok Nath has acted as a Father to the actors who were younger to him, equal to his age and almost double of his age.
- Alok Nath wanted to become a film star. But he was caught in the image of playing the role of fathers in the films. He wanted to break the stereotype. So he did a film Kamagni (1987) as the lead actor with Tina Munim (Ambani). But the film could not do well for his image and was a big flop.
- Alok Nath had played Amitabh Bachchan‘s Father in ‘Agneepath’ (1990) when Amitabh Bachchan was 48 and he was just 34.
- Alok Nath has only once refused to play a father’s role when he was asked to play Jeetendra‘s father.
- In Dec 2013, when Alok Nath was completely inactive as an actor got his name trending on social media as some netizens had created a series of a funny meme on him.
- In his almost four decades long career, he has worked in around 500 films.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡