Age: 44 Years
Wife: Jaya Raheja
|Full Name||Neel Chandru Raheja|
|Famous For||Group President of K Raheja Corp and President-NAREDCO, West Chapter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||27 June 1974|
|Age (as in 2018)||44 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Harvard Business School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Mumbai University, India
|Educational Qualification(s)||OPM Program from Harvard Business School
A Law Degree from Mumbai University
|Hobbies||Playing Football, Squash, Reading, Travelling|
|Awards||• Awarded by CREDAI and its youth wing for Excellence in Real Estate in 2014
• Young Entrepreneur of the Year at the CWAB Awards in 2017
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Chandru Raheja (Chairman of K. Raheja Corporation)
Mother- Jyoti C. Raheja
|Siblings||Brother- Ravi Raheja (Group President of K. Raheja Corporation)
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Neel Raheja
- Does Neel Raheja smoke?: No
- Does Neel Raheja drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Neel Raheja was born into a business-oriented family in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- His grandfather, Lachmandas Raheja founded the K. Raheja Group in 1956.
- In 1996, his father Chandru Raheja established his own real estate business after separating from his brothers.
- At the young age of 18, Neel Raheja began his odyssey with the family empire.
- With a strong background in finance, a degree in Law from the Mumbai University, and an alumnus of the Harvard Business School, Boston, Massachusetts (OPM Program), Neel has extended the brand beyond the realms of real estate, into related areas.
- Working his way to the top, the Group President has been instrumental in setting up premium hotels in the country.
- A few notable luxury properties under the skilled leadership of Neel Raheja are The Renaissance-Mumbai Convention Centre, Marriott Whitefield- Bengaluru, Westin-Hyderabad, Four Points by Sheraton-Navi Mumbai, and few more.
- In the last two decades, Neel’s vision has piloted the diversification of the Group’s business from real estate development to retail and hospitality.
- He has also been the cornerstone of the organization’s presence in retail brands namely Shoppers Stop, Inorbit Mall, Crossword and working hand in hand with the best from the industry, growing each brand independently to where they stand today.
- Neel Raheja’s ever-expanding vision for diversification led to the conception of ‘Mindspace’ IT Parks across India; addressing the need for intelligent workspaces. These IT parks are located currently in Malad, Mumbai, HITEC City, Hyderabad and Airoli, Navi Mumbai.
- A reputed and respected name in the industry, Neel chairs some of the most important committees that shape key industry developments such as Co-Chair at CII-National Committee on Real Estate and Housing, Vice Chairman of CORENET, Advisory Committee member of MCHI-CREDAI, and Chairman of India Chapter of APREA.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography