|Full Name||Ravi Chandru Raheja|
|Famous For||Being the Group President of K. Raheja Corporation|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||23 September 1971|
|Age (as in 2018)||47 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
London Business School
|Educational Qualification(s)||Graduation from College of Commerce and Economics
MBA from London Business School
|Hobbies||Playing Squash, Reading, Travelling|
|Award/Honour||He has been felicitated by former President of the USA, Mr. Bill Clinton during his visit to Mumbai for the Clinton Climate Initiative|
|Controversy||In 2013, Ravi Raheja, along with his father Chandru Raheja and brother Neel Raheja, was charge-sheeted by the Mumbai Police in a fraud case filed by industrialist Nusli Wadia. According to police, in a complaint in 2008, Nusli Wadia said that in 1995, he had entered an agreement with Rahejas through their company called Ivory Properties & Hotels Pvt. Ltd. for development of the lands in Malad. Mr Wadia further alleged that as per the agreement, Rahejas would give 12% of the sale proceeds to him, which they manipulated later in their favour.|
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Parents||Father- Chandru Raheja (Businessman)
Mother- Jyoti C. Raheja
|Siblings||Brother- Neel Raheja (Businessman)
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ravi Raheja
- Ravi Raheja was born into a business-oriented family in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- His grandfather, Lachmandas Raheja founded the K. Raheja Group in 1956.
- In 1996, his father Chandru Raheja established his own real estate business after separating from his brothers.
- At an early age, Ravi Raheja began his odyssey with the family empire.
- Ravi Raheja is considered to play a key role in guiding the teams of finance, corporate strategy, and planning, for the retail and hospitality divisions of the company.
- He also plays a key role in the group’s philanthropic initiatives through K. Raheja Foundation, Sadhana Education Society, and S. L. Raheja.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡