|Real name||Deborrah Samantha Nejm - Instagram|
|Famous for||Being a contestant on the youth based reality TV show MTV Roadies Karm Ya Kaand (2023)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-29-36|
|Debut|| Reality TV (as a contestant): MTV Roadies Karm Ya Kaand (2023)
|Date of Birth||Year, 2000|
|Age (as of 2023)||23 Years|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||She studied at a school in Delhi.|
|College/University||Madras Christian College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Educational Qualification||A Degree in English Literature Nejm - Instagram|
|Tattoo(s)||She has many tattoos on her body. One is above her right breast, another is on her left forearm, and she also has one on her right forearm.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
Note: She was raised solely by her father.
|Siblings||She has an elder brother.|
|Rapper(s)||Lil Wayne, Suga|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nejm
- Nejm is an Indian rapper and model, who participated in season 19 of the youth-based reality TV show MTV Roadies (2023).
- She spent most of her childhood in Delhi.
- Nejm took part in the 2019 Times Fresh Face competition when she was in her first year of college.
- At the same time, she worked two shifts a day as an IELTS tutor.
- In 2018, Nejm’s father had a brain stroke, which left him paralyzed.
- Nejm began her career as a rapper by performing rap shows at different venues in Chennai, such as Cafe Society Tambaram.
- In 2019, she took part in a rap competition and performed her own rap called “Change.”
- In the same year, she teamed up with Indian musician Deveshwaar to release a single titled “I’m Trouble.” Following that, she started participating in rap battles against other underground rappers in Chennai’s Porkalam.
- She has performed at numerous events and live shows in Chennai, gaining popularity for her raps like “Wachuwant” and “Fatal.”
- Additionally, Nejm has worked as a model and has been featured in print shoots for clothing brands like Mokshaa, Chennai.
- In 2020, she had the opportunity to perform on the grand finale stage of Bigg Boss 4 (Tamil).
- Later, in 2023, she decided to audition for the reality TV show MTV Roadies Karm Ya Kaand, which is aimed at the youth. Fortunately, she got selected to be a part of Gautam Gulati‘s gang.
- Nejm’s signature phrase is “Keeping it Nejm.”
- She finds inspiration from the K-Pop boy band BTS.
- During an interview, Nejm disclosed that the lyrics of her songs were influenced by the challenges she encountered in her life.
- In an Instagram post, Nejm revealed that she was reading a book when she suddenly felt inspired to write a few lines. As she began writing, the words started to rhyme, igniting her passion for rapping and kickstarting her career in the field.
- Nejm is a passionate animal lover and has a couple of pet dogs.
- During an interview, Nejm shared that despite not initially being fond of rapping, she discovered that it granted her the ability to express her inner emotions and thoughts.
- Nejm shared a personal experience on Instagram, discussing how she faced criticism for her dark skin and body scars during her school days. She revealed that due to her insecurity about a keloid scar, she never wore sleeveless clothing and always made sure her school uniforms had full sleeves. Nejm expressed deep embarrassment about the scar, considering it to be unattractive and prominent. She recounted a specific incident from her time at a private school in Delhi when she was in second grade. During a play in which she participated, her costume revealed the scar. This only added to the difficulties she faced as a dark-skinned Tamil girl attending a school where wealthy students predominated. The moment became a nightmare when the kids who used to bully her noticed the scar. Nejm distinctly remembered one girl sitting close to her and uttering the word “Ew!” in a derogatory manner.
- In an Instagram post, she bravely opened up about the traumatic experiences she endured as a child. She revealed that she was molested by her maternal uncle when she was 5 years old and was also subject to sexual abuse by her maternal grandfather at the age of 11. In the same post, she shared that once, she was returning to her home after work late at night, she was chased by a man. Nejm – Instagram
- In 2021, Nejm was diagnosed with Seborrheic Dermatitis, a skin condition that causes psoriasis on the scalp.
- She is frequently seen smoking cigarettes on different occasions.