|Profession||Works in Content Team|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||31 July 1988 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||32 Years|
|College||R A Podar College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Hobbies||Reading Books and Sketching|
|Tattoo(s)||She got two tattoos inked on her body. One of her tattoos is her mother’s name and other is a lion.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Punit Pathak (Choreographer)|
|Engagement Date||26 August 2020 (Wednesday)
|Marriage Date||11 December 2020 (Friday)
|Parents||Father- Manoj Singh
Mother- Sitara Singh (Writer)
|Siblings||Brother- Samar Singh
Sister- Shruti Singh (Creative Strategist & Fashion Curator) (Image in Parents Section)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nidhi Moony Singh
- Nidhi Moony Singh is the fiancée of the popular Indian choreographer and actor Punit Pathak.
- She was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- Nidhi and Punit met for the first time in 2010 while they were in the creative team of the TV reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4.’ They became friends at the sets of ‘Dil Hai Hindustani’ in 2017, and soon, they fell in love with each other. On 26 August 2020, they got engaged in a private ceremony.
- Nidhi has worked in the creative department of various Indian TV reality shows, like ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs,’ ‘Indian Idol,’ ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa,’ ‘Bigg Boss,’ and ‘Dil Hai Hindustani.’
- She started working in the content team of ‘Indian Idol 11′ on 24 June 2019.
- She loves to collect and read books. She calls herself a bibliophile.
- In one of her Instagram posts, she talked about her teacher Priya Bhave, she wrote,
My secondary teacher call you Dronacharya and will always call you that (You are the nice one who din’t ask me for my thumb). Just like secondary teachers you are strict and would always call me LOSER or COW… I am glad I got the chance to work under you and learn so much… Hopefully one day I will be a wise student and someday you will actually give me a compliment.”
- Here’s an interesting video about Nidhi Moony Singh’s biography: