Age: 32 Years
Boyfriend: Nidhi Moony Singh
|Full Name||Punit J. Pathak|
|Profession(s)||Choreographer, Dancer, Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||Film (Actor): ABCD: Any Body Can Dance (2013) as 'Chandu'
Film (Chreographer): F.A.L.T.U. (2011)
TV (Contestant): Dance India Dance 2 (2009)
TV (Judge): Dance India Dance Season 5 (2015)
|Date of Birth||1 November 1987 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharasthra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharasthra, India|
|School||Bombay Cambridge School, Mumbai|
|College/University||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Playing Cricket|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Nidhi Moony Singh
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Nitish Pathak (Younger)
|Dancer(s)||Michael Jackson, Wade Robson|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Punit Pathak
- Punit Pathak was born into a middle-class family in Mumbai.
- His family has its roots in Kutch, Gujarat.
- He was fond of cricket since his childhood and desired to become a cricketer.
- While in school, he used to play cricket for his school’s cricket team.
- Although he never danced in his school days, Punit developed an interest in dancing during his college days.
- He actively participated in dance competitions in his college days.
- When Punit was just 17 years old, he won the scholarship for dance training from Terence Lewis‘ Dance Academy.
- Punit learnt different dance forms from the academy and subsequently, he started working there as a trainer.
- After a while, he left Terence’s dance academy and started working as an assistant director. Simultaneously, he gave the audition for “Dance India Dance Season 2” and got selected for the show. Punit emerged as the second runner-up of the show.
- He, then, appeared as a choreographer in the dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4.”
- In 2011, he was offered to assist Remo D’Souza in the choreography of the film “F.A.L.T.U.”
- Punit made his acting debut in 2013 with the dance-based film “ABCD: Any Body Can Dance.” He played the role of ‘Chandu’ in the film.
- Punit has also appeared in the Bollywood films like “ABCD 2,” “Nawabzaade,” and “Street Dancer.”
- In 2015, he appeared as a judge on the dance reality show “Dance India Dance Season 5.”
- In 2019, Punit participated in the stunt-based show “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 9” and emerged as the winner of the show.
- Punit and his dancing team has also performed at the sangeet ceremony of Isha Ambani.
- Punit considers Remo D’Souza as his inspiration.
- Punit’s father was not happy with his decision of becoming a dancer. He wanted his son to assist him in his business. However, Punit’s mother always supported his decision of becoming a dancer.
- Punit is very close to his maternal grandmother.
- He loves collecting shoes and has a huge collection of them.
- He is fond of dogs and keeps uploading his pictures with dogs on his Instagram account.
- During an interview, Punit revealed that he desired to become a filmmaker someday.
- Punit said in an interview that after leaving Terence Lewis’ dance academy, he was so low on his budget that he survived on just Rs. 15 (Rs. 10 on Noodles and Rs. 5 on Biscuits) a day.
References/Sources: [ + ]