Fiance: Aadhi Pinisetty
Age: 29 Years
Hometown: Bangalore, Karnataka
|Real Name||Nikita Galrani|
|Name(s) Earned||Darling Devil and Bhagya Nayaki (Lucky Girl) Deccan Chronicle The Hindu|
|Nickname(s)||Drama Queen, Niks Deccan Chronicle|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||Malayalam Film: 1983 (2014; acting debut) as 'Manjula Sasidharan'
Kannada Film: Ajith (2014) as 'Charulatha'
Tamil Film: Darling (2015) as 'Nisha'
Telugu Film: Krishnashtami (2016) as 'Pallavi'
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Filmfare Awards South - Best Debut (Female) for "1983" in 2014
• SIIMA Film Award - Best Debut (Female) for "1983" in 2014
• Asianet Film Award - Best New Face of the Year (Female) for "Vellimoonga" and "1983" in 2014
• Kerala Film Critics Association Awards - Upcoming actress for "1983" in 2014
• Edison Award - Best Debut Actress for "1983" in 2014
|Date of Birth||3 January 1993 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|School||Bishop Cotton Girls' School, Bangalore|
|Educational Qualification||A Course in Fashion Designing|
|Community||Sindhi Times of India|
|Hobbies||Swimming, Travelling, Reading Books, Watching Movies, Exploring New Restaurants|
|Tattoo(s)||The real name of her sister 'Archana' (Sanjjanaa Galrani) on her back.
|Relationships & More|
|Engagement Date||24 March 2022
|Fiancé||Aadhi Pinisetty (actor)|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||In an interview, Nikki once revealed that she had a boyfriend. Sakshi|
|Parents||Father- Manohar Galrani (Doctor)
Mother- Anitha Reshma Galrani
Sister- Sanjjanaa Galrani (Actress)
|Food||Vegetable Biryani, Chicken Biryani, Mutton Biryani, Fish Curry and Boiled Rice|
|Actor(s)||Ranveer Singh, Rajinikanth
|Travel Destination(s)||Maldives, Bali, Iceland, Paris|
|Musician(s)||A. R. Rahman, Bryan Adams, Enrique Iglesias|
|Shows||Mr Bean Series|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nikki Galrani
- Nikki Galrani expresses herself as a goofball (a stupid person), drama queen, and pampered brat. In an interview, she said that she tried to detonate a bomb in her Classroom. When asked, if she was kidding? she replied,
I seriously tried to detonate a bomb in my classroom.”
- Nikki completed her schooling from Bishop Cotton Girls’ School, where she was a science stream student. The reason for Nikki to choose science was that her parents wanted her to become a doctor.
- Galrani had an interest in clothing and wanted to do fashion designing. Due to her parents wish to see her become a doctor, they didn’t let her do fashion designing. Eventually, they understood her passion and let her pursue a course in Fashion Designing.
- She started her career as a model and made several appearances in television and print advertisements.
- Although Nikki made her acting debut with a Malayalam film (1983), she agrees that she didn’t know the language at the time of her debut. According to Nikki, she only knew one word of Malayalam at the time, which was – Chetta.
- Nikki has appeared in many commercially hit Malayalam movies such as Vellimoonga (2014; her first film as a lead), Ivan Maryadaraman (2015), Oru Second Class Yathra (2015), Rudra Simhasanam (2015), Shajahanum Pareekuttiyum (2016), Team 5 (2017), and Dhamaka (2020).
- After making her Kannada film debut with “Ajith” (2014), Nikki acted in two more Kannada films – Jamboo Savari (2014) and Siddhartha (2015).
- She was roped-in to make her Tamil debut with the film “Yagavarayinum Naa Kaakka “(2015). However, the theatrical release of the film was delayed, which marked “Darling” (2015) as her debut in the Tamil film industry.
- She rose to fame in Tamil cinema with “Darling” (2015), and later, she appeared in many hit Tamil films such as Yagavarayinum Naa Kaakka (2015), Ko 2 (2016), Kadavul Irukaan Kumaru (2016), Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva (2016), Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva (2017), Kalakalappu 2 (2018), Charlie Chaplin 2 (2019), and Kee (2019).
- Nikki, along with Nayanthara and Ajith Kumar, entered the list of most searched Kollywood celebrities on Google in 2016. International Business Times