Some Lesser Known Facts About Farrhad Acidwalla
- Does Farrhad Acidwalla smoke?: Not Known
- Does Farrhad Acidwalla drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He was born into a modest Parsi family in Pune.
- He is considered one of the world’s youngest entrepreneurs.
- When he was in the 8th grade, he borrowed $10 from his parents to buy his 1st domain name.
- Farrhad built a web community devoted to aviation and aero-modeling. Later, he sold it to a fan for $1,200.
- After 4 years, he put $400, from the sale of his online community, into “Rockstah Media,” now an international, award-winning agency focusing on marketing, branding, and web development in Maharashtra, India.
- In 2009, MidDay listed him 45th on the list of India’s top Twitter users.
- In 2011, CNN Money featured him 5th on the list of young entrepreneurs to watch.
- In 2012, India TV featured him 4th on the list of Most Promising Young Indian Entrepreneurs of the year.
- In 2013, Yahoo! Lifestyle & MensXP listed Farrhad 6th on the list of “Top 10 Best Dressed Male Entrepreneurs In India.”
- In 2014, he became the youngest guest lecturer at IIT Kharagpur’s Annual Entrepreneurship Summit.
- In 2015, he was featured in VERVE’s Fresh List of “GenNext Achievers.”
- In 2016, on the eve of Internet’s 25th anniversary, The Telegraph (UK) featured him 2nd on the list of “25 internet success stories aged 25 and under.”
- In 2017, Mr. Acidwalla was featured by VOGUE India as one of the “Country’s smartest Gen Z-ers of the moment.”
- Farrhad has also taught entrepreneurship and digital marketing and to undergraduate students as well as post-graduate students (IITs, NITs, BITS, Amity… to name a few). He has even had the opportunity to evaluate MBA students in various marketing competitions.
- Here’s a detailed journey of Farrhad Acidwalla in his own words:
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡