- Does Enrique Iglesias smoke?: Yes (on occasion)
- Does Enrique Iglesias drink Alcohol?: Yes
- Enrique Iglesias is a Spanish singer, songwriter, actor and record producer. He is widely regarded as the King of Latin Pop.
- Iglesias began his career in the mid-1990s on an American Spanish-language record label Fonovisa Records under the name Enrique Martinez, before switching to the stage name Enrique Iglesias and became one of the biggest stars in Latin America and the Hispanic market in the United States.
- His Father Julio Iglesias also was a Spanish singer and his mother Isabel Preysler was magazine journalist.
- In 1979, his parents divorced, Enrique lived with his mother with their two siblings.
- In 1986, Enrique’s grandfather was kidnapped by the Basque separatist group ETA. Enrique and his brother Julio Jr. was sent to Miami to live with their father for safety purpose. There, they were brought up mostly by the nanny, Elvira Olivares, to whom he later dedicated his first album
- Iglesias did not want his father to know about his plans for a musical career and did not want his famous surname to help advance his career. He borrowed some money from his family nanny and he recorded a demo cassette tape which consisted of a Spanish song and two English songs.
- Enrique has released his many Albums like Enrique Iglesias(1995), Vivir and Cosas del Amor(1997), Enrique and Escape(1999), Quizás and 7(2002), Insomniac, 95/08 Éxitos and Greatest Hits(2007), Euphoria(2010) and Sex and Love(2012).
- He has won more than 200 awards from various ceremony including 23 Billboard Music Awards and 36 Billboard Latin Music Awards, as well as 7 American Music Awards, 1 Grammy, 5 Latin Grammy, 10 World Music Awards, 6 MTV awards, 19 Premios Lo Nuestro Awards and 15 Premios Juventud Awards etc.
- His Album “Sex and Love” was Spotify’s 7th most listened album worldwide in 2014. Bailando topped the most listened song In Mexico and Spain. Iglesias was also called the King of 2014, due to his tenth album, Sex And Love, and his hit single, Bailando. Billboard called him “The Crowd Pleaser” of 2014.
- He made his Hollywood debut with Movie “Once upon a time in Mexico” that was released in 2003.
- In beginning of his career, Enrique had got a nevus on his face he had plastic surgery to remove it.
📢⚡TRENDING: Watch the biography of REAL "Gully Boy" - Naezy⚡