|Real Name||Nimrata Randhawa|
|Political Journey||• In 2004, she ran for the South Carolina House of Representatives for a district in Lexington County.|
• In 2004, she became the 1st Indian-American to hold the office after winning the Primary and the General Election.
• In 2006, she was re-elected unopposed and also defeated her Democrat challenger in 2008.
• On 2 November 2010, she was elected Governor from the South Carolina.
• On 4 November 2014, she was re-elected Governor form the South Carolina.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm|
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 60 kg|
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 1972|
|Age (as in 2016)||44 Years|
|Birth Place||Bamberg, South Carolina, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||South Carolina, United States|
|School||Orangeburg Preparatory Schools, South Carolina|
|College||Clemson University, South Carolina, United States|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Science degree in accounting|
|Debut||In 2004, when she ran for the South Carolina House of Representatives for a district in Lexington County|
|Family||Father- Ajit Singh Randhawa |
Mother- Raj Kaur Randhawa
Brothers- Mitti Randhawa (a retired member of the United States Army Chemical Corps), Charan Randhawa (a web designer)
Sisters- Simran Singh (a radio host and Fashion Institute of Technology alumna)
|Address||1205 Pendleton Street |
|Controversies||• In June 2011, she sparked a controversy for calling a reporter "little girl".|
• In July 2013, the State Ethics Commission fined her with $3,500 and gave a "public warning" for failing to report the addresses of 8 donors during her 2010 gubernatorial campaign.
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Michael Haley (an officer in the South Carolina Army National Guard)|
|Children||Daughter- Rena Haley|
Son- Nalin Haley
|Net Worth||$1.4 million|