Age: 19 Years
Husband: Chandan Shetty
Marriage Date: 26 February 2020
|Famous For||Being a finalist of Bigg Boss Kannada Season 5
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV: Bigg Boss Kannada Season 5 (2017)
|Date of Birth||12 May 2000 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||19 Years|
|Birthplace||Mysuru, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Mysuru, Karnataka, India|
|School||Atomic Energy Central School, Mysuru|
|College/University||SBRR Mahajana First Grade College|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Listening to Music, Travelling, Horse Riding|
|Relationships & More|
|Engagement Date||21 October 2019
|Marriage Date||26 February 2020 (Wednesday)
|Parents||Father- Ramesh Lakshman (Businessman)
Mother- Hema Ramesh (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Rahul Ramesh
|Favourite Beverage||Strawberry Milkshake|
|Favourite Colours||Pink, Black|
|Favourite Travel Destination||London|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Niveditha Gowda
- Niveditha Gowa was born into a modest family in Mysuru, Karnataka.
- She has always been active in her school and college co-curricular activities.
- Niveditha rose to fame with her ‘Dubsmash’ and ‘Musical.ly’ videos on social media and started getting offers for modelling.
- Gowda started her modelling career with print shoots.
- She has featured in the TV commercials of many brands.
- She has also participated in a few beauty pageants.
- In 2017, Niveditha participated in the game reality show “Bigg Boss Kannada” Season 5 and became one of the finalists of the show.
- Niveditha Gowda was teased by the ‘Bigg Boss Kannada’ host, actor ‘Sudeep Sanjeev’ for not being able to speak Kannada properly and mixing English with the language. After which, several memes were made on the same incident; trolling Niveditha on social media.
- She has also appeared in the show “Kannadada Kotyadhipathi.”
- Niveditha has walked the ramps for many fashion shows like Vidyuth and Zingbi Mysore Fashion Week.
- Niveditha met Chandan Shetty for the first time during her Bigg Boss Kannada Season 5 journey.
- In October 2019, Chandan, during the ‘Yuva Dasara’ concert, proposed Niveditha by asking ‘Will You Marry Me?’ to which she replied ‘Yes and I Love You.’
- While most of the audience loved the proposal and cheered for the couple, some took the issue seriously and criticised the duo. When the Mysuru District Minister, V. Somanna, who was also present on the occasion, was asked for his reaction, he said,
Misusing the public stage for a private affair is wrong. However, action would be initiated against the duo as per law. I have also asked SP C.B. Ryshyanth to issue a show-cause notice.”