Marital Status: Married
|Nickname(s)||Junior Narendra Modi and Nandan Modi|
|Profession||Retired Physical Education Teacher and Social Worker|
|Famous For||Being a lookalike of Narendra Modi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Political Party||• Formerly associated with the BJP-led NDA constituent Republican Party (Athawale) of India
• Joined Congress in April 2019
|Political Journey||• Contested the 1999 Lok Sabha elections from Chaurasi, Saharanpur but lost
• Contested the 2012 councillor elections from Saharanpur but lost
|Date of Birth||Year 1963|
|Age (as in 2018)||55 Years|
|Birthplace||Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||• Till 5th class, he studied at Shishu Niketan School, Saharanpur
• From 6th to 12th class, he studied at S.M Inter College
|College||Jain Degree College, Saharanpur|
|Educational Qualification||Master of Arts (MA)|
|Address||Brahampuri Colony, Paper Mill Road, Saharanpur
Note: Pathak is living in Mawaiyya area of Lucknow for the past five years
|Controversy||In April 2019, after filing his nomination for the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections from Lucknow, he said that his slogan for the election campaign was "Ek Vote, Ek Note". The Election Commission of India served a notice for this slogan.|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife||Meerben Abhinandan Pathak
|Children||Son- Chiku Pathak
Daughter(s)- 3 (Names not known)
|Parents||Father- Ram Surat
Mother- Name Not Known (Retired School Head Mistress)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Abhinandan Pathak
- Abhinandan Pathak is a resident of Saharanpur (Uttar Pradesh). He is famous because of his resemblance with Narendra Modi. He is also called Junior Narendra Modi.
- He was born in 1963 in Saharanpur. His father belonged to Faizabad but later on, he moved to Saharanpur where Abhinandan was born.
- He had to suffer a lot in his childhood; as he was born in a very poor family. His father used to polish shoes and do domestic work in their local area. Abhinbandan also used to help for in family’s subsistence by selling Kheer in trains.
- In his childhood, he was fond of acting. He used to play the role of Raavan in Ramlila that was organised in their locality.
- He has also served as a Homeguard Commander.
- For his defeats in the 1999 Lok Sabha elections and the 2012 Councillor elections, he blames the corruption and his constrained financial condition.
- He came into limelight during the 2014 Lok Sabha Elections when he campaigned for Narendra Modi in Varanasi. He reportedly covered every nook and corner of Varanasi on foot in 90 days, campaigning for Modi.
- Due to his resemblance with Narendra Modi, reportedly he has been the target of growing unrest against Modi on several issues like demonetisation. He is often taunted by people who ask him “Acche Din Kab Aayenge” and when will 15 lakhs rupees be transferred to their accounts as promised by Modi. Business Line
- He has been on several occasions roughed up by the public with slaps and physical assaults and has even received death threats. Due to these events, he wrote 50 letters to the CM of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath and 20 letters to Mahendra Nath Pandey, President of State unit of the BJP (UP) for his security but no one responded.
- Fearing risk to his life and due to indifferent attitude of the state government and police towards his security, he joined the Congress party in October 2018 and decided to campaign for Congress in the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections.
- In April 2019, he filed his nomination as an Independent Candidate from Lucknow and Varanasi against Rajnath Singh and Narendra Modi, respectively for the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections.