Wife: Soumita Das
Profession: Actor, Model
Hometown: Faridabad, Haryana
|Real name||Paras Madaan Instagram- Paras Madaan|
|Name(s) Earned||TV's Aayushmaan Khurana Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan's YouTube Channel|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 169 cm
in meters- 1.69 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Debut||TV: Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil (2008)
|Date of Birth||9 March|
|College/University||University of Delhi|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Bollywood Life's YouTube Channel|
|Hobbies||Driving, Gyming, Dancing|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||11 December 2021
|Wife/Spouse||Soumita Das (Heads a production house)
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Sister- Richa Madaan
|Food||Chicken, Mutton, Rajma Chawal|
|TV Series||Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, Little Sheldon, Sherlock Holmes|
|Car Collection||Kia Seltos GT Line|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Paaras Madaan
- Paaras Madaan is an Indian actor and model who is known for starring in the Indian television series Qubool Hai (2012), Nisha Aur Uske Cousins (2014), and Beyhadh 2 (2019).
- Growing up in Faridabad, a cricket frenzy city, Paaras developed a passion for Cricket. During his school days, he trained at a cricket academy.
- Before venturing into the Indian TV industry, he worked as a theatre artist in Delhi. In 2008, he relocated to Mumbai.
- He has featured in commercial advertisements for various brands like MTV, Tata, and Nestle Eclairs.
- He has acted in minor roles in Star Plus’ Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil (2008) and Zee TV’s Keshav Pandit (2010).
- He auditioned for the Indian TV drama series ‘Suvreen Guggal’ (2012) and got shortlisted, but he failed to bag the role.
- In 2014, he came into the limelight with the Indian soap opera ‘Qubool Hai,’ which was broadcast on Zee TV. In the show, he played the con man character Anwar Khan, Sanam’s ex-fiance and a businessman settled in Punjab.
- In 2014, he played the role of Mihir, a typical Delhi boy, in the romantic comedy Indian television series ‘Love By Chance,’ which aired on Bindass. In the show, Mihir, who is heartbroken after his breakup, is tricked by his parents to meet a girl named Gayathri for arrange marriage. The story follows a cute light-hearted story wherein Mihir and Gayathri fall in love in the most unexpected way.
- In 2014, Paaras attempted a comic role for the first time when he appeared in SAB TV’s Indian situational comedy television series ‘Chandrakant Chiplunkar Seedi Bambawala’ for a few Diwali special episodes. In the show, Paaras played an NRI guy named Will, a friend of the Suhasini Gangaram Chiplunkar.
- In 2015, he gained popularity when he joined the cast of the Indian coming of age romantic drama television series ‘Nisha Aur Uske Cousins,’ which aired on Star Plus. In the show, Paaras played the role of Sumit, Dolly’s wilful husband. Previously, Sumit’s role was played by Indian actor Tarun Singh.
- In Sony PAL’s show ‘Hamari Sister Didi’ Paaras played the role of an NRI guy named Aman, a newly-married rich brat who loves to spend money by shopping at all the international branded outlets.
- In 2016, he appeared in the Indian sports reality television show ‘Box Cricket League’ in which he was a member of Sunny Leone’s team Chennai Swaggers.
- In an interview, while talking about his struggling days he confessed that he used to face difficulty in cooking food. He also revealed that later he developed the skill. He said,
One of the major challenges that I faced was to cook food. But today I can proudly say that I may not be the best but I certainly am the most preferred cook among my friends when it comes to home food.”
- In 2017, he appeared in Colors TV’s Indian television drama show ‘Laado 2’ in which he played Saroj’s youngest son named Jai Dev, an optimist.
- In 2017, he established the YouTube channel ‘2ticketzplzz’ on which he humorously presents his views about various Bollywood films. In the film based review show, Siddharth Kak and his daughter Antara Kak review the film professionally, meanwhile, actors Paras Madaan and Imraan Lightwala host a separate section ‘5 Point Nonsense’ wherein they talk about some nonsense facts about the film.
- He appeared in the web series titled ‘Wolf of Bollywood’ (2018) and Gandu (2019), which streamed on the Indian on-demand streaming platform ULLU.
- In 2019, he played the role of Bichhu (Scorpion), a character with a feminine touch, in the Indian supernatural drama television series ‘Divya Drishti,’ which aired on Star Plus.
- In 2019, he appeared in the Indian romantic thriller television series ‘Beyhadh 2’ as Rajeev Chandra, a close bisexual friend of the protagonist, Maya, and computer expert who serves as Maya’s accomplice and partner-in-crime.
- He is a recipient of the Perfect Achievers Award (2019).
- On 11 December 2021, Paaras Madaan tied the knot with his girlfriend Soumita Das at a gurudwara in an intimate wedding. The couple made acquaintance in 2018 when Paaras was working in a production house, which was headed by Soumita. Soon after, they started dating. Previously, Soumita was a civil engineer, who had also worked in Bengali TV shows. They got engaged on 7 March 2021 in a lavish ceremony held at Mayfair Tea Resort in Siliguri, West Bengal.
- As a model, he walked the ramp for ethnic clothing brand Fatiz at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu in March 2020.
- In 2021, he established his own production company named “PM PRODUCTION” in collaboration with his fiance Soumita Das.