Age: 52 Years
Marital Status: Divorced
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pamela Anderson
- Does Pamela Anderson smoke?: Yes
- Does Pamela Anderson drink alcohol?: Yes
- Anderson is of Finnish descent. Her great-grandfather was the citizen of Grand Duchy of Finland (then part of the Russian Empire). Later, he immigrated to Canada in 1908.
- Anderson also has Russian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Right after her birth, she got some press coverage as a “Centennial Baby”, having been born on July 1, 1967, the 100th anniversary of Canada’s official founding via the Constitution Act, 1867.
- During high school, she was a member of the school’s Volleyball team.
- She attended a BC Lions Canadian Football League game at the BC Place Stadium in 1989 in Vancouver where she was featured on the Jumbotron while wearing a Labatt’s Beer T-shirt.
- In October 1989, Anderson appeared as the cover girl on ‘Playboy’ magazine.
- Her Playboy career spans 22 years, and she has appeared on more Playboy covers than any other model.
- She has also posed nude for Playboy, on the magazine’s January/February 2016 cover.
- In 1999, Anderson appeared as a man-eating giantess in the music video “Miserable” by California alternative rock band Lit.
- Anderson campaigned against Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC). In 2001, Anderson brought out a letter in support of PETA’s campaign against Kentucky Fried Chicken, stating “What KFC does to 750 million chickens each year is not civilized or acceptable.” She later made a video about KFC’s treatment of chickens.
- In 2004, she published a book Star, co-written by Eric Shaw Quinn, about a teenager trying to become popular.
- In 2005, Anderson was named the most powerful Canadian in Hollywood.
- In April 2006, she hosted Canada’s Juno Awards, becoming the first non-singer and model to do so.
- In November 2010, Anderson showed up in season 4 of Bigg Boss in India. She stayed as a guest in the house for three days for the sum of ₹2.5 crores (approx US$ 550,000).
- Anderson has been a member of PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals is an American animal rights organization based in Norfolk, Virginia) and has always opposed using of Animal’s fur.
- In 2014, Anderson brought out a fact that she was sexually exploited when she was a child; from the age of 6 to 10, she was molested by a female babysitter, raped by a 25-year-old man when she was 12, and gang-raped by her boyfriend and six others of his friends when she was 14.
- Her son, Dylan Jagger Lee was named after Anderson’s great-grandfather, Dale Jagger Grosco, who fought in World War II.