Dr Paramjeet Singh Age, Family, Biography & More
Wife: Poojanpreet Kaur
Hometown: Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
|Full name||Paramjeet Singh Maras Paramjeet Singh – Facebook|
• Rajan Paramjeet Singh – Facebook
|Profession(s)||Doctor and YouTuber|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 11”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• All-rounder trophy in high school (2000)
• Certificate of appreciation from Curify (January 2018)
• Certificate of appreciation from the Uttar Pradesh government for his contribution and social service during the COVID-19 pandemic (15 August 2022)
|Date of Birth||9 February|
|Birthplace||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||St. Francis De Sales High School, Maharashtra (2000)|
|College/University||• Government Medical College Akola, Maharashtra (2003)
• Middlesex University London (2011)
• Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) (2014 - 2016)
• Apollo Hospitals Medversity University (2016)
|Educational Qualification(s)||• MBBS
• Diploma in Cardiology
• Post Graduate Diploma in Maternal And Child Health (PGDMCH)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine (PGDGM)
• Fellowship in Clinical Cardiology (FICC) Paramjeet Singh – LinkedIn
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Poojanpreet Kaur (doctor)
Guransh Singh Maras
|Parents||Father- Not known
Mother- Not known
• Manpreet Kaur Maras
• Harjeet Kaur Maras
Some Lesser Known Facts About Paramjeet Singh
- Paramjeet Singh is an Indian doctor, fitness coach, and YouTuber and is known for giving medical advice to his followers through YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Paramjeet Singh started his career as a doctor in March 2008 when he founded MedSMS and provided paid consultancy through mobile phones. Paramjeet closed the company in March 2010.
- From September 2012 to August 2013, Paramjeet was employed by Moolchand Healthcare. There, he worked in the cardiology department as a Medical Officer.
- In August 2013, Paramjeet joined the Fortis Hospital and worked there as a Senior Cardiologist till January 2015.
- Paramjeet worked for aiqahealth from September 2013 to January 2015 as a Consultant & Healthcare IT Software Advisor.
- Paramjeet posted his first video on YouTube in 2014. On his YouTube channel, he discusses and gives tips for curing ailments to his subscribers. As of December 2022, he has more than 2.44 million subscribers on his YouTube channel Dr.Education :Simplified Medical Explanations, and he has more than 110k subscribers on his other YouTube channel named Dr.Education FAQ.
- Paramjeet Singh joined the Jaypee Hospital in January 2014. He worked there in the Critical Care & Emergency department as a registrar till December 2014.
- From February 2015 to April 2016, Paramjeet Singh worked at Caring Millions as the Vice President (VP) of Operations.
- Paramjeet joined the BLK – Max Super Speciality Hospital in New Delhi in April 2015. He worked there as a Senior Cardiologist till August 2016.
- From June 2015 to November 2016, he worked as a Clinical Associate at Max Healthcare.
- In April 2017, Paramjeet Singh joined the Yashoda Super Speciality Hospitals as a Physician Consultant Non-Invasive Clinical Cardiologist.
- Paramjeet owns Health And Heart Clinic, a clinic in Ghaziabad, UP. He founded the clinic with his wife in January 2017.
- Paramjeet is also a member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA) and the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Paramjeet Singh has an interest in music, and in his leisure time, he loves to play the guitar.
- Paramjeet Singh loves animals. He also has a dog as a pet.
- Paramjeet Singh voiced his opinion in support of the farmers’ movement that took place against the central government’s farm laws.
|↑1, ↑2||Paramjeet Singh – Facebook|
|↑3||Paramjeet Singh – LinkedIn|