|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Date of Birth||8 September 2000 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||22 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Fine Arts Sourav Joshi Vlogs - YouTube|
|Controversy||In 2022, a vlogger named 'Gora Vlogger' posted a video on his channel in which he said that when he went to meet Sourav outside his house, but Sourav did not greet him. Later, another YouTuber 'Neon Man' posted a video on his channel accusing Sourav of behaving rudely with his followers by citing Gora Vlogger's video. Sourav claimed that Neon Man was trying to defame him. Sourav commented on Neon Man's video saying that Neon Man had delivered one side of the story. Neon Man replied Sourav saying that he was doing his work and he did not mean to hurt anyone. Later, Sourav deleted the comment. After everything ended, another vlogger, Manoj Dey posted a comment on Neon Man's video saying that Sourav had a lot of attitude. Manoj Dey shared that Sourav once blocked him for posting a hate video about Piyush (Sourav's brother), instead of simply asking him to remove it. Neuz Boy - YouTube|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Harish Joshi (carpenter)
Mother- Hema Joshi (homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Sahil Joshi
|Car Collection||• Fortuner
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sourav Joshi
- Sourav Joshi is an Indian YouTuber who is known for his sketching and daily vlogs on his channel ‘Sourav Joshi Vlogs.’
- His father came to Haryana to find work when Sourav was a kid, but he did not get any work, so he started working as a carpenter.- Sourav’s father relocated to Haryana in search of work when Sourav was a kid. There, he started working as a carpenter. The income from carpentering fulfiled only the basic needs of the family. Their financial conditions improved when Sourav’s YouTube career started paying off.
- Sourav established the channel ‘Sourav Joshi Arts’ when he was in class 12. On the channel, he posted videos of his sketch-making. He received the YouTube Silver Play Button for Sourav Joshi Arts in 2018.
- He established another YouTube channel named ‘Sourav Joshi Vlogs’ in 2019. His first video on the channel titled ‘How I draw Ms Dhoni’ was a sketching tutorial.
- He became active his channel Sourav Joshi Vlogs during the first wave of Covid-19. Initially, he posted tutorials of his sketches, and later, he started posting daily vlogs on the channel. He also uploads videos from his hometown Uttrakhand, where he shows the culture and beauty of the state.
- During the first lockdown amid the Covid-19 outbreak, he set a target of making 365 videos for 365 days. In an interview, he talked about these vlogs and said,
It all still seems unreal and a miracle to me. I was extremely disappointed when initially my vlogs channel didn’t live up to my expectations. However, it was interesting to learn that people loved and appreciated my 365 days challenge vlogs which merely highlighted what my day looked like. Living in the hills all of my life, I started this campaign to provide a sneak peek into the Pahari life. This particular idea/campaign changed my life. I am really grateful to my audiences for accepting my true self. YouTube is a platform for me to be truly myself show my family, my town, and my candid life.”
- In November 2020, he uploaded a video on his channel in which he said that he was not given the golden play button from YouTube because his channel consisted of videos that were against community guidelines.
- In December 2021, a Delhi-based influencer marketing and talent management firm, Opraahfx, offered to direct and manage the brand building, brand partnerships, content strategy, digital presence, and PR for Sourav. In an interview, he talked about this and said,
OpraahFx being one of the pioneering influencer management and marketing firms in India, I am confident that the team would help me elevate my brand value by many folds. OpraahFx coming with experience in representing India’s leading YouTube talents and creating effective branded campaigns, I am extremely positive that the team under Pranav’s leadership will only help me boost my chanrnel, content, and revenue. Eagerly looking forward to working with this young team of king-makers.”
- He has appeared in various music videos including ‘Fati Jeans’ (2021), ‘Jhoota Lagda’ (2021), ‘Tera Ho Raha Hoon’ (2022), ‘Bhai Mere Bhai’ (2022), and ‘Manzoore Nazar’ (2022).
- In February 2022, in an interview, while talking about his wild fan interactions he said that once his fans pulled away his eleven years old cousin to click selfies with him. He further added that some of his fans came to his residence and misbehaved after which his neighbours complained to the complex authorities and he received a notice. In the interview, he further added,
I think these wild fan interactions are more common in the smaller towns. Maybe the community gets too excited seeing someone succeeding from their region. There’s nothing wrong with that, but there should be control.”
- In September 2022, he participated in the event ‘Unacademy One’ organized by Unacademy.
- He has a tattoo on his right hand.