Profession: Motivational Speaker
|Profession(s)||Motivational Leadership Speaker, Strategy Execution Expert, and Author|
|Famous For||Developing Game-Changing Leaders|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Honoured on the US Television for her leadership work
• President of the business professional women association- USA
• Appeared in global media
• Named as the only woman of Indian origin to be a leadership speaker and writer in America along with having a true global presence
• Winner of State Ribbon Award- USA
• Columnist for major global magazines
|Date of Birth||8 May|
|School||St. Agnes High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||• Jai Hind College, Mumbai (Bombay University)
• LLAM, Mumbai
• SHRM, USA
• American Management Association, USA
|Educational Qualification||MBA, Professional in Human Resources Certification, and Leadership Certification|
|Hobbies||Reading, Listening to Music, and Watching Movies|
|Parents||Father- Ashok Malkani
Mother- Laltoo Malkani
|Favourite Book||Power of your Subconscious Mind|
|Favourite Food||Indian Cuisines and Italian Cuisines|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Payal Nanjiani
- Payal Nanjiani is an Indian-American leadership speaker and success coach.
- Her ‘insider’ techniques motivate people to develop a leadership mind.
- She is the founder and CEO of ‘Success is Within,’ a leadership-coaching and training company.
- She has appeared on famous TV shows, global magazines, podcasts and more. America’s radio show 88.1 FM invites her weekly, as a guest speaker.
- Her motivational sessions include topics on- corporate programs and women success.
- Some of her global clients include- Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, and universities.
- She runs an inspirational leadership podcast for women- iSucceed.
- She is the author of International bestseller book: ‘Success is Within,’ published by Routledge publishers, New York.