Marital Status: Unmarried
Profession: Writer, Venture Capitalist
• Venture Capitalist
|Debut||writer: Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on It (2012)|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Won a San Francisco wide modelling contest|
|Founded||• Evolve VC
|Date of Birth||22 May 1971 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||51 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||Las Vegas, New York|
|College/University||University of Rochester|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Economics and Healthcare Reform|
|Tattoo(s)||He has a tattoo on his left arm that he rarely shows in public.
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||He keeps his personal life private but have talked about being with some women in his life. Kamal Ravikant|
|Parents||Mother- Kusum Ravikant
|Siblings||Brother- Naval Ravikant
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kamal Ravikant
- Kamal Ravikant is the best-selling author of Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It. He is also a venture capitalist who founded Evolve VC and operates as a partner in this firm. He is a doer of contrasting activities and an adventure lover. He is a man who walked 550 miles across Spain, did trekking to base camps in the Himalayas, Bunji Jumped from a hot air balloon, and meditated with the Monks.
- Kamal Ravikant is an American who was born in an average middle-class family in India. His father migrated to the United States when kamal was a young boy. After five years, his mother Kusum followed his father and migrated to the U.S.A. with Kamal and his brother Naval Ravikant.
Three of them were abandoned by their father as soon as they met him. He stayed with his mother in Queens, New York who worked day and night for low wages to support the family.
- After gaining his Bachelor’s Degree in Biology and Economics from the University of Rochester, he began his career in 1990s. He founded Evolve V.C. a venture capital firm in 2007 and also founded Revnetics, a web-based application development company in 2009 Crunchbase
- His first book, Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on It was published in 2012. His second book Live Your Truth also became popular and was first published in 2013. In 2017, his third book Rebirth: A Fable of Love, Forgiveness, and Following Your Heart was published.
- He worked as the US Army Infantry soldier and stayed in the swamps of Georgia for three months when serving the army.
- After becoming a successful author, he commenced his own podcast by the name of Curious Kamal in which he covers many interesting topics.
- Apart from writing he also has a background in the V. C. World and has worked as a venture capitalist with his brother Naval Ravikant. As an angel investor, he has invested in a total of thirty-four companies and has made only thirteen exits by far. Some of the companies in which he has invested are Clearbit, ClearTax, Carta, and more.
- Kamal doesn’t talk much about his personal life in media but has talked about being with some women in his blog.
- He is a dog lover and has a pet dog named Luna.
- He has also meditated with Tibetan Monks in the Dalai Lama monastery and has won a modeling contest in San Francisco.