Husband: Vikrant Massey
Hometown: Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh
Age: 30 Years
|Famous For||Being the girlfriend of the television and film actor Vikrant Massey|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film Punjabi: Bambukat (2016) as 'Sammi'
|Date of Birth||13 November 1991 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|School||St. Xavier’s Senior Secondary School, Chandigarh|
|College/University||University of Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech. in Information Technology|
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Cooking|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||• 14 February 2022 (registered marriage) The Times of India
• 18 February 2022 (Hindu wedding ceremony) Hindustan Times
|Marriage Place||Himachal Pradesh The Indian Express|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Vikrant Massey (Actor)
|Parents||Names Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sheetal Thakur
- Sheetal was born into a middle-class family in Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh.
- While Sheetal was in college, she won the beauty pageant “Femina Miss Himachal Pradesh.” She even won the tag of “Beautiful Smile” in the contest.
- After winning the beauty pageant, Sheetal started receiving modelling offers from various brands.
- After completing her graduation, she worked as an engineer in Havels, Delhi. Side-by-side she also did a few modelling projects.
- Thakur started her career as a model in 2012.
- As a model, she did many print shoots and TV commercials for brands like “Airtel,” “e-future,” “Sony-Ericsson,” “HomeShop18,” and “ICICI Bank.”
- She has walked the ramp for fashion designer, Satya Paul and has done a jewellery shoot for the jewellery designer, Ruhee Nanda.
- However, she was not satisfied with just being a model and wanted to do something more creative, so, she started giving auditions for acting projects.
- In 2016, she bagged the role of ‘Sammi’ in the Punjabi film “Bambukat.”
- Sheetal has also featured in web series like “Upstarts” (Netflix), “Brij Mohan Amar Rahe” (Netflix), and “Chhappad Phaad Ke” (Hotstar).
- In November 2019, Sheetal exchanged the ring with her long-time boyfriend, Vikrant Massey (actor). Vikrant confirmed the news to an entertainment portal, saying,
Yes, we had a very small private function. I would talk about marriage and everything but at the right time.”
- Sheetal loves eating ice-creams.
- She has a deep faith in Lord Ganesha.
- Sheetal likes visiting beaches and spending her leisure time there.
- She is very fond of dogs and often shares her pictures with dogs on her Instagram account.