Husband: Divya Narendra
Mother: Kristin Holby
Some lesser-known facts about Phoebe White
- Phoebe White is an American Chartered Financial Analyst. She is the wife of Divya Narendra and the great-great-granddaughter of the renowned architect Stanford White. She currently works at J.P. Morgan as the Executive Director, US Rates Strategy.
- She was born in New York and did her early education at Mamaroneck High School. In 2006, she went for her Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Arts from Princeton University. A year before her finals in 2008, she went to do a summer internship at HRJ Capital. She completed her graduation from Princeton University in 2010 and went on to become a CFA Charterholder from the CFA Institue in September 2014.
- Her mother Kristin Holby Darnell married Dr. James E. Darnell. Phoebe’s stepfather Darnell is a molecular cell biologist and works as a professor at the Rockefeller University in New York. The New York Times She has two siblings and one of them is her twin sister Camilla White. IMDb
- Phoebe White married Divya Narendra on 17 June 2017 and the couple got married at Wainwright House, a celebration hall in Rye, New York city. She met Divya Narendra in 2013 in New York when she went out to attend a birthday party. Divya who was not a party guest was hovering over the bar when he met White. They spoke to each other for a little moment time and that duration was enough for Narendra to get enough information about her to find her online. He found her email address and emailed her. This conversation led to their first date which was followed by a long-term relationship and then marriage. The New York Times
- Her husband Divya Narendra is a famous businessman who received his share of the limelight for coming up with the idea of Facebook. He filed a lawsuit against Zuckerberg for stealing his idea and website’s code and won the lawsuit. He became more popular after the release of the movie The Social Network in 2010. NDTV
- She commenced her career at J.P. Morgan in June 2009 as an Interest Rate Derivatives Trading Summer Analyst. After working on this position for three months, she was promoted to become the Interest Rate Derivatives Sales Analyst at J.P. Morgan. She held this position for two years and resigned in August 2012. In June 2012, she was also appointed at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York as a Research Associate and she worked there until January 2014. She rejoined J.P. Morgan in January 2014 as the Senior Regulatory Policy Associate and worked on this position till May 2015. It was in June 2015, when she became Vice President, of US Rates Strategy, and continued to hold this position till February 2020. The same month she was promoted to the position of Executive Director, US Rates Strategy, and is still operating in this position.