Age: 25 Years
Hometown: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
|Full name||Muralikrishna Prasidh Krishna citation|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in feet & inches- 6’2”
|International Debut||ODI- 23 March 2021, against England at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
Test- Did not play
T20- Did not play
|Jersey Number||# 43|
|Domestic/State Team||Karnataka, Bellary Tuskers, Kolkata Knight Riders|
|Batting Style||Right Handed|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm fast bowler|
|Records (main ones)||• First Indian bowler to claim 4 wicket-haul on ODI debut.
• Second-highest wicket-taker in the Vijay Hazare Trophy 2016-17.
|Date of Birth||19 February 1996, (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|School||Carmel School, Padmanabhanagar, Bengaluru|
|College||Mahaveer Jain College|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)|
|Hobbies||Cycling, Football, Console Gaming|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Murali Krishna
Mother- Kalavathi Krishna
|Cricketer||Batsman- Kevin Pietersen, Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Bowler- Brett Lee
|Sportsmen||Cristiano Ronaldo, Valentino Rossi|
|Football Club||Manchester United|
|Salary (approx.)||3 crore/ per year
Some Lesser Known Facts About Prasidh Krishna
- Prasidh Krishna is an Indian cricketer, who recently made an ODI debut for the Indian cricket team and plays for Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL and Karnataka at the domestic level.
- Prasidh Krishna was a sports buff and used to play every sport be it athletics, volleyball, or badminton in his school days
- In his childhood, he used to try and imitate every other bowler’s action on the road while on his way to school.
- His mother was a national-level volleyball player while his father played cricket at the college level.
- Prasidh Krishna modeled his bowling style upon Australian fast bowler Brett Lee, whom, he looked up to as a kid.
- He made his debut in first-class cricket for Karnataka in 2015-16 and joined MRF Pace Foundation, Chennai two years later.
- He was coached by Australian cricket legends such as Glenn McGrath at MRF academy and Jeff Thomson at Cricket Australia’s Centre of Excellence. Prasidh Krishna has credited Glenn McGrath and Jeff Thomson for bringing calmness and composure to his game.
- Prasidh Krishna picked up a fifer against a Bangladesh A side while playing for Karnataka dismissing all top-order batsmen Anamul Haque, Liton Das, and Soumya Sarkar.
- He became the first Indian bowler to take 4 wickets on an ODI debut against England at Pune on 23rd March 2021.
My first day at work was a roller coaster ride. Never over until it’s over. All’s well that ends well.🤞🏻
— Prasidh Krishna (@prasidh43) March 24, 2021