Hometown: Surat, Gujarat
Wife: Bhamini Oza
Age: 31 Years
|Profession(s)||Actor, Theatre Artist, Director, Industrial Engineer|
|Famous Role||Harshad Mehta in 'Scam 1992' (2020)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Date of Birth||29 April 1989 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||31 Years|
|School||Bhulka Bhavan School in Surat, Gujarat|
|College/University||Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University (NMU)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E. in Production Engineering Facebook|
|Food Habit||Vegetarian Outlook India|
|Debut||Theatre Play (Gujarati; As an actor): Aa Paar Ke Pele Paar (2005) as Ravikant Deewan
Film (English; As an actor): Yours Emotionally (2006) as Mani
Film (Gujarati; As an actor): Bey Yaar as Tapan aka Tino
Film (Hindi; As an actor): Mitron as Raunak
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Bhamini Oza (Actress)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Teacher)
Mother- Rita Gandhi (Teacher)
|Siblings||Brother- Punit Gandhi
Sister- Meghna Chitalia
|Street Food||Paani Puri|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pratik Gandhi
- Does Pratik Gandhi drink alcohol?: Yes
- Pratik Gandhi is an Indian film actor, director, and theatre artist.
- He gave an acting audition for the first time when he was in class 6.
- Initially, he wanted to become a doctor, but he opted for Industrial engineering in Maharashtra due to low grades in school.
- After completing his graduation, he started working as an engineer in Reliance Industries. At that time, he used to work in office during the daytime and work in the theatre at night.
- He then worked with the National Productivity Council in Satara, Pune.
- Pratik has appeared as a theatre artist in many Gujarati plays like ‘Apurva Avsar’ (2007), ‘Hu Chandrakant Baksh’ (2013), ‘Master Madam’ (2014), ‘Mohan No Masala’ (2016), and ‘Sir Sir Sarla’ (2018).
- He holds the Limca Book of Record for his play ‘Mohan No Masala’ (2016) in which he performed a monologue in three languages English, Hindi,and Gujarati in a single day.
- He has also appeared in the Gujarati films like ‘Tamburo’ (2017), ‘Wrong Side Raju’ (2016), ‘Love Ni Bhavai’ (2017), and ‘Dhunki’ (2019).
- In 2018, he was seen in the Hindi film ‘Loveyatri’ produced by the popular Indian actor, Salman Khan.
- He came into the limelight with the SonyLIV web series ‘Scam 1992,’ which is a biographical series of Harshad Mehta, and Pratik played the role of Harshad in the film.
- In 2020, he was roped in to play the lead role in the Hindi film ‘Ravan Leela.’
- He has also appeared in various TV commercials including Uttam Besan, Oppo, and HSBC.
- Pratik has bagged many awards for his Gujarati films.
- In one of his Instagram posts, he shared that he gained almost 18 kg for his role in ‘Scam 1992’ (2020).